In tugrugs ₮ That's like 2 dollars
who's in? I just emailed you all like 4 days ago so not much happened but I know you are all so stoked to be back for season 6 of "jaiden in mongolia" and this show was made possible by viewers like you
So lessgoo
Highlights:
- kids here keep tryna figure out what race I am and Chinese is always one of the guesses

- we accidentally planned mutual at the same time as seminary graduation bc no one told us that was happening in the afternoon
so me and sister bell carried our mutual just dance party for an hour until the youth finally showed up. But I can bet money that me and sister bell can out Ra Ra Rasputin you at any given moment so it was hype

so me and sister bell carried our mutual just dance party for an hour until the youth finally showed up. But I can bet money that me and sister bell can out Ra Ra Rasputin you at any given moment so it was hype

- for district council we had a French toast party and it is so fun to finally have an in-person district

- a random drunk guy on a bus started talking to me in like 3 different languages
When he left he almost fell out of the bus as he shouted au revoir at me
When he left he almost fell out of the bus as he shouted au revoir at me
- we made a district goal for each companionship to pass out 25 English cards a day. I have never shoved myself into so many people's paths before and it's so epic
but hey we rounded up enough students to split into a beginner and intermediate class ayyooo

but hey we rounded up enough students to split into a beginner and intermediate class ayyooo

- me and sister bethers have been cheffing it up and the other day we decided to make cinnamon rolls. 16/10 would def recommend 



- we visited a fam and this little 7 year old girl told us she believes in Jesus Christ in perfect English and it was the most presh thing I've ever heard 

- we were helping one of our English students and potential investigators with something for an English class and so she invited us over to her house and the whole time we were eating, her little 3 year old daughter was smiling at us and blowing us kisses and even kissed me on the cheek before I left
I will forever love my little Mongolian cheek kisses
I will forever love my little Mongolian cheek kisses - we have one of the phone numbers that people call when they have questions about our English class
So we have been getting plenty of calls and so many people tell us they can't speak English or understand foreigners when we try and tell them where the classes are
(even tho we are actually speaking Mongolian psych
) we've had some really funny calls though because people will whip out any English they have as soon as they find out we're american

So we have been getting plenty of calls and so many people tell us they can't speak English or understand foreigners when we try and tell them where the classes are
(even tho we are actually speaking Mongolian psych
) we've had some really funny calls though because people will whip out any English they have as soon as they find out we're american

Alma 22: 18 "....and I will give away all my sins to know thee..." the Book of Mormon is so full of conversion stories. And when you read it you find that people can be so willing to sacrifice and change their lives to be aligned with the will of God, including giving away all their sins and desires to know him. And then in the end we see that when they do this, God is always there leading them along and he keeps his promises of blessing them without fail every time
I hope to continue to grow so i can show God how important he is to me and be willing to give up all I have to know him, because I know he'll keep his side of the promised blessings he has planned!
I hope to continue to grow so i can show God how important he is to me and be willing to give up all I have to know him, because I know he'll keep his side of the promised blessings he has planned!I love you all so much!! Have the best week eva #gofightwin 

/ัะธัััั ะถัะฝััะฝ
flics
- the jargalant/sukhbaatar gang 

- just a fun little Mongolian street market

- synonym rolls 

- dinner 



- mongol 

- just a cutie girl from English who gave her teachers suckers 







No comments:
Post a Comment