Monday, August 26, 2024

Pinterest inspo: ✨️poverty core✨

snuu manaikhan I know you've been waiting anxiously for this week's email since last week I left on a cliff hanger. So I'll stop talking and we can get right into it:

🌟highlights🌟

-Super spy story PART 2:

bishop: they said you can go again to the airport to try and claim your package, and it looks promising 
Me: πŸŽ΅hallelujah hallelujah πŸŽΆ
*bishop gives me a paragraph that's in Mongolian*
Bishop: copy this in your handwriting 
*Me proceeds to misspell the one English word (my name)* 
Bishop: here are some English and grammar books. Take them with you as part of your package 
*bishop and the worker guy walking quickly in and out of different rooms* 
Me:πŸ“šπŸ€“

Then bishop returned with my package somehow and it was a miracle!! Although im not sure where the grammar books ended up....Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers and now I don't have to do winter blindπŸ™THE END

- let's take a second to start a new series called: jaiden's genius ideas that end up being not so genuis. Let's get into it! Once upon a time I was going to start my new transfer in a trio. My apartment was def not big enough for 3, so I was told I was moving to yarmag. So I got all packed up and was like "heyyy what if I bring all my stuff to the apartment a day early, so that way I don't have to carry 3 peoples suitcases tomorrowπŸ˜€" *Me over here thinking I'm super big brain🀧* anyway, this story has a few different sections:

- the taxi drivers: we got picked up by a cute little old couple. The lady was shocked that I knew mongolian, and we started to talk. After I said I teach English at my church, she goes, wait do you believe in Jesus??? WE BELIEVE IN JESUS! and then as if on command her husband started playing a recording of the Bible in MongolianπŸ™πŸ™ŒWe accidentally passed the place we were trying to go to, and so they decided to pull over every time they saw a person to ask for directions *I knew where we were going and tried to direct them🌞* and then finally I called the mongolian sister who's apartment we were going to. The old couple seemed to not quite understand the concept of FaceTime and kept holding the phone up to their ears and yelling into it. I was grasping at straws tryna hold in laughter 

🎢i can see whats happening. And they dont have a clue. They fall in love and here's the bottom line: our trios down to two🎡 yup. (No one actually fell in love...that's just a song) our trio is fr down to 2.  and they decided I was moving to zaisan! It's still in khan uul, but it's way up the mountain from where I had just put my suitcases crap🀦‍♀️ So the next day at exactly 6:30 am we were running out the door to the apartment I left all my stuff at. 

We grabbed my stuff, raced back to my apartment, switched my stuff for my comps, and headed to the mission office for transfers. Then that night I had to go all the way back to tuul where my stuff was left and bring it to zaisan. Basically I spent a whole day and a half lugging suitcases around the city. Safe to say my wheels have been pulled through all terrain at this pointπŸ€‘ And also what's with me having to leave every apartment I step foot in after only one transfer?? I tend to sweep em clean every timeπŸ•ΊπŸ§Ή

- my new comp and new apartment are so cutie🀩 Sister loosle is lowkey kinda just me in a different font. We live up in zaisan at the very edge and the mountain is practically our backyard. It's clean, fresh, cool, and quiet (until they start doing middle of the night construction. Idk why that is a thing hereπŸ™…‍♀️πŸ‘Ž☠️) but when it rains it gets all foggy and it's kinda twilight vibes OH AND you can see almost all 20 stars!! So so cool

- we moved into a brand new apartment. Like brand new. Like they were installing the oven and washing machine when we got there. So it's safe for you all to assume we really don't have much stuff right now and we are living in our "poverty core." But like a table? A mirror? Plates? Who needs them really. And we have a fridge and cupboards that were completely empty when we got here so our first shopping spree went crazy because we got things like salt and pepper and sugar *which I thought were just things that endlessly lived rent free in cupboards and never run out, but here we are* All jokes aside, we did get to open a BRAND NEW toaster, microwave, and rice cooker and it felt like CHRISTMASπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸ₯³ 

- they gave my character an update and she might actually have kind of naturally curly hair who knewπŸ’…πŸ’πŸΌ‍♀️

- had the funnest meeting with the cutest and spunkiest little member. Her phone ringtone is Rasputin. That in itself should show you how cool she is😀🀘 We taught her uno, ate buuz, and practically did an entire photoshoot in her living room. 

Spiritual thought:

I absolutely love the song "softly and tenderly" (go listen to the conference version it's so good)

"Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling,
Calling for you and for me;
See, on the portals He’s waiting and watching, Watching for you and for me.
Come home, come home, 
Ye who are weary, come home;
Earnestly, tenderly, Jesus is calling, 
Calling, O sinner, come home!

Why should we tarry when Jesus is
pleading, Pleading for you and for me?
Why should we linger and heed not His mercies, Mercies for you and for me?
Come home, come home,
Ye who are weary, come home;
Earnestly, tenderly, Jesus is calling,
Calling, O sinner, come home!

O for the wonderful love He has promised,
Promised for you and for me!
Though we have sinned, He has mercy and pardon, Pardon for you and for me.
Come home, come home,
Ye who are weary, come home;
Earnestly, tenderly, Jesus is calling,
Calling, O sinner, come home"

I am so grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ and the endless love that he has for us. He really truly does want us to come home. No matter how far we may seem to fall, he is always there pleading earnestly for us to come back to him. The talk "God's Intent is to Bring You Home" by Patrick Kearon says "God is in relentless pursuit of you. He 'wants all of His children to choose to return to Him,' and He employs every possible measure to bring you back." Always remember that. God is in pursuit of YOU. he wants you to return to him because he loves you.


mwah mwah have a fabulous week😘😘
Bayrlalaa bayrtai hairtai shuu 
πŸ’•/систэр Тэнсэн

πŸ“šflicsπŸ“š
-English books 
- zaisan views πŸ˜ͺ
- my 1yeariversary πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚
- dissy mask night πŸ₯·
- new khan uul dissy πŸ‘Š
- member visits πŸ˜ 
- *secrets secrets* 
- Alexa play moving out by Billy Joel AGAIN🎢











No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home Video! (Mom Post)

Rick worked hard on Jaiden's welcome video and I love the way it turned out! It contains some things that are definitely non-traditional...