In case you were wondering what goes through my head when i write these emails: "Zaa. Dahiad 1 doloo honog duuslaa tegeed pday boljin...yoy. ene doloo honogt yu hiisen be. Sn medehgui. bi yu c hiigeegui bhaa. yanaa. ghdee email mn ineedtei baih ystoi. tiim bolhoor bi yr n olon emojis nemeh heregtei bhgui yu. Or else it's funny bish ykwis?...ghdee ta bugd dor haij 3 udaa ineeh heregtei zaa yu
"
" Hi guys welcome back to this week's episode of live, laugh, love mongolia (it's a documentary) this week, like the subject says, a random kid offered us a ride on his horse. What a way to start off. Let's go
Highlights:
- the blender: this story has 3 steps. First. I saw REAL LIFE KALE at the store
So I bought it. Second. I called the elders and said "my good sirs I know you have a blender and may I partake of said blender for the next week" (idk when u will get it back tbh sorry
) third. I made a smoothie. Every single day. My soul is healed
So I bought it. Second. I called the elders and said "my good sirs I know you have a blender and may I partake of said blender for the next week" (idk when u will get it back tbh sorry
) third. I made a smoothie. Every single day. My soul is healed - we decided to head over to a neighboring ger district to pick up trash. here are the stats: shagai bones collected -1, geese seen-4, beer bottles grabbed -16, animal carcasses sold out of cars- 18, mosquito bites acquired-10 too many and the swollen one on my arm is causing a lot of questions





- I was taken to the most biggest americanest store ever this week
i know yall think I'm trippin, but you try doing grocery shopping at little zah street markets and tiny super markets for 6 months and then all the sudden going to a huge store with 3 AISLES OF FRUIT, FROZEN PIZZA, AND ROTISSERIE CHICKEN. It was so epic! OH, and we found reeses!! True story. I know. It was beautiful. Tears were shed.
i know yall think I'm trippin, but you try doing grocery shopping at little zah street markets and tiny super markets for 6 months and then all the sudden going to a huge store with 3 AISLES OF FRUIT, FROZEN PIZZA, AND ROTISSERIE CHICKEN. It was so epic! OH, and we found reeses!! True story. I know. It was beautiful. Tears were shed. - we had zone conference which is always so hype and it's also
weird
cause all the missionaries just keep getting younger and younger and I'm supposed to be old and experienced now or something like that. We had subway for lunch tho so 10/10 would def recommend 

weird
cause all the missionaries just keep getting younger and younger and I'm supposed to be old and experienced now or something like that. We had subway for lunch tho so 10/10 would def recommend 

- English class this week went crazy. We spent one class talking about cooking, recipes, and measurements, and then the next class we went all out and MADE COOKIES FOR CLASS. It was gnarly. We brought all the ingredients, set em up all cute, printed off recipes, went through it as a class. Then we split into 2 groups and made cookie dough. We didn't have enough time to bake them all so me and sister swenson pre-made some cookies for them and then let them take cookie dough home to bake
It was lots of fun even though one groups cookie dough looked super sus cause they didn't follow the directions
It was lots of fun even though one groups cookie dough looked super sus cause they didn't follow the directions
- we figured out how to make peanut butter bars. The lack of peanut butter here is so sad, but we took what we had and ran with it and they were so good. 5 stars


- we missed our bus stop and then got on a random bus to turn around and the elders just happened to be on the same bus
They invited us to go with them to visit someone that night, and it was an incredible meeting. We visited a lady who served a mission in Russia way back in the day. Before the Book of Mormon was even translated into mongolian. She told us her whole story about her mission and her life after. She speaks really good English and so we easily understood her story. I definitely think it was not a coincidence that we ran into the elders earlier that day. Everything she shared hit me hard. There are no coincidences, only miracles - God is so good

They invited us to go with them to visit someone that night, and it was an incredible meeting. We visited a lady who served a mission in Russia way back in the day. Before the Book of Mormon was even translated into mongolian. She told us her whole story about her mission and her life after. She speaks really good English and so we easily understood her story. I definitely think it was not a coincidence that we ran into the elders earlier that day. Everything she shared hit me hard. There are no coincidences, only miracles - God is so good

- "sir...your dog just peed
" yup. We visited a SUPER cute fam with the nicestttt house and an ADORABLE puppy named milo. He's a corgi (I did not know those existed here) and he was so cute and excited to see us and peed on the carpet but dont even stress!! because luckily the dad's Korean friend who is a carpet cleaner was there to save the day
(it was just as much as a fever dream as it sounds like
)
" yup. We visited a SUPER cute fam with the nicestttt house and an ADORABLE puppy named milo. He's a corgi (I did not know those existed here) and he was so cute and excited to see us and peed on the carpet but dont even stress!! because luckily the dad's Korean friend who is a carpet cleaner was there to save the day
(it was just as much as a fever dream as it sounds like
) - a cute little man who we see outside sometimes kissed my hand so basically im getting full princess treatment here

- my cutie friend hulan made us matching bracelets eith our names on them, but she always gets jaiden and jensen mixed up so basically...the names jaisen now

Shout outs:
-Janelle is engaged !! YAY congrats I'm SO excited for you !!!



- Josh is now a missionary!! Korea doesn't know what's coming fr
so so proud of u

so so proud of uSpiritual thought:
Doctrine and Covenants 121: 34 "Behold, there are many called, but few are chosen. And why are they not chosen?
35 Because their hearts are set so much upon the things of this world, and aspire to the honors of men, that they do not learn this one lesson"
This saying "many are called but few are chosen" is such a common phrase. But why would only few be chosen? Doesn't God love us all equally? Why would he pick favorites? Looking at verse 35 completely changes the perspective on this. People aren't chosen because they choose the world over God. When God chooses us and calls us, we have go choose him too. We all have the opportunity to be one of his chosen servants when we chose to give him priority in our lives. God loves us all and wants us all to chose his path so we can be his chosen disciples 

okay love u all, have a good week and watch Phineas and Ferb for me
bayrtai for now
bayrtai for now
/ัะธัััั ะถัะฝััะฝ
flics
- cookie making
- pb bars 





- picking up trash "there's some left in this beer can if u want any..."
- hulan
shyanne
jaisen
shyanne
jaisen
- subway subway subway
- ะฑะธ ัำฉะณั ัะผัะณััะน ะฑะธั 





- telephone booth
- got these super epic shirts (pls read them and answer the question bc I ask myself this every night) JKJK HAHAHA wouldn't wanna be anywhere else 



- new tag who dis (no I cannot wear it in mongolia)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%20(1)%20crop.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%20(1).jpg)
%20crop.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment