Saturday, October 14, 2023

it's always hola hermanas and never сайн байна уу эгч нар 😔

хөөе хөөе юу байна манайхан!! I hope you all are having an amazing week!! Okay FIRST OFF. our departure date got moved to October 28th!!! THAT IS IN 14 DAYS hOlY sMoKeS

now lemme explain the subject line. I swear every other person here is going Spanish speaking lol so when you say hi that's how it goes but we are the only 12 Mongolian speakers in the whole mtc so yeah! 

But on another note!! Flashback to when the temple was announced. Mongolia temple? Bam. Let's double the mission in size. Starting after we leave, they are going to try having two Mongolian districts at the mtc at once!! One coming every two weeks how crazy is that?? Ngl tho kinda glad this starts once we leave because I couldn't imagine being here with another Mongolian district that'd be insane 😂It'd be a push up contest every day probably....but yay for Mongolian missionaries!!!

Also HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK. I got to meet the one and only *drumroll please* Elder Gerrit W. Gong. I know I know. On Tuesday he and his wife came to do the devotional, and at the end I was praying with my whole soul that he would come shake my hand. I was starting to lose hope when first, sister Gong came up to us and asked where we were serving and she was so excited when we said mongolia!! She told us of her experience in Mongolia and it was awesome. Then at the very end when Elder Gong was about to leave, he came up to us. He asked our names, where we were serving, and shook our hands. It was INSANE. I have never actually met an apostle before this and let me tell you, the spiritual presence and love I felt from him literally could not be denied. The leaders of our church truly are called of God!! 

Also another miracle!! Our new tutors bishop is in charge of the land permits for construction of temples, and wanna hear something that will absolutely blow your mind?? When the list of temples got submitted, there was only 18!! Guess how many got announced?? 20. Mongolia and Maui were not on the original list of temples with approved land. But God had heard the prayers of everyone in those lands, and knows that they are ready for a temple right now!! 

D&C 29: 6 And, as it is written—Whatsoever ye shall ask in faith, being united in prayer according to my command, ye shall receive.

6Мөн, энэ нь бичигдсэний адилаар—Миний зарлигийн дагуу залбиралд нэгдсэн байх аваас, та нар итгэлд юу ч хүслээ гэсэн, та нар хүлээн авах болно
God is so so good!! 🙌 

Now for the fun part!!

 fLiCs:
- had to say goodbye to the homes this week😔
- got a love note sent to me by a Mongolian guy and this is what it says according to Google translate 🫣
- yeah so I'm beast mode at kahoot what about it🥱
- late night snack (which one is the snack? You tell me😉)
- field trip to the dry cleaners pt 2
- family dinner 🥰 гэр бүл for life
-eclipse eclipse eclipse

have the best week ever!! дараа уулзъя
💕/Женсен эгч 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home Video! (Mom Post)

Rick worked hard on Jaiden's welcome video and I love the way it turned out! It contains some things that are definitely non-traditional...