Monday, October 2, 2023

pumpkin waffles on bedroom floors🎃

FIRST OFF FIRST OFF FIRST OFFFFFFFF HOLY COW A TEMPLE IN MONGOLIA!!!!!! I seriously can't even BEGIN to express my gratitude and excitement!!!! We all suspected it was coming, but once President Nelson moved from the international temples to the state side, we lost hope. But of course it was THE LAST ONE!!!! we may or may not have GASPED JUMPED AND SOBBED AND ALL HUGGED🥳😭🥰🫨🥹i seriously felt so much love and gratitude and I know the Mongolian people deserve this temple!!!!

some other highlights from this week: it was brother Ogden's last day so we all wore black to mourn our loss of him and it was so sad rip Gavin Ogden 😞🕊...on the bright side the mtc is now hiring...? we got to spend like two hours cleaning the mtc in preparation for conference and I got to wear my green cargo pants yayyyy but the crazy thing was that some of the people were still in Sunday dress (I'm 100% certain those are the npc's cause they didn't have time to change their skins ykwis?) 

But we probs spent like an hour in the cafeteria just looking at everyones outfits it was peak. We also got bored one time during lunch and decided to put the "syl" sticky notes on our tags (usually missionaries do this their last fee days when they aren't supposed to speak English) so we looked super cool with our "чхя" although it didn't last long due to the fact I only have about 60 words in my vocabulary. ALSOOOO WE REACHED OUR HALFWAY MARK YAYYY only one more month til Mon*cold*ia woohoo

Some fun ✨adventures✨

- Elder Malfatto and elder Williams got their hacky sack stuck on a roof and got it off by going on the balcony and tying all of their ties together with a notebook on the end and hitting it off the roof. The next generation of innovation folks this is it!!

-sister udys mom send her pancake mix and a lil pumpkin waffles iron and we had a little pre conference waffle party celebrating conference and ALSO SISTER CURTIS'S BIRTHDAYYYY

- the "I ❤️ my missionary with IBS" shirt was brought back out and many other missionaries were found I'm so grateful sister Udy was able to spread awareness 😪💋

- we got chips and salsa from sister painters mom and we had a little outdoor picnic chips and salsa party

Also random Mongolian fact of the week apparently if you eat a sheep head and you eat the eye, you have to eat BOTH eyes or else you will only be able to see out of the eye you eat?? Makes perfect sense tbhhhh so let's just hope that when the time comes I can be so strong and brave and eat two whole eyes Holla

CONFERENCE CONFERENCE CONFERENCE!!! Oh my h*ck conference was SO GOOD!!! GO WATCH IT!! I don't even know of I could pick a favorite talk they were all so incredible. President Nelson's talk was 🔥s o  g o o d🔥 also Henry B. Eyring's!! Also Tamara W. Runia....I could go on and on it was incredible please go watch it if you haven't! Hearing the leaders of our church speak is such an incredible way to find peace, comfort, and answers to questions!!!! 

One of the many take aways I got was that life will become so much more simple and happy as we keep an eternal perspective! Our focus will turn to Christ, and all other things will fall into place. We tend to over complicate our lives and lose sight of what is important, but focusing on Christ and keeping an eternal perspective brings happiness and hope!!

Би та нарт бүгдэд нь хайртай!!!💕💕
Жэнсэн эгч 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home Video! (Mom Post)

Rick worked hard on Jaiden's welcome video and I love the way it turned out! It contains some things that are definitely non-traditional...