Saturday, February 17, 2024

all publicity is good publicity...right??πŸ™πŸ˜³

ugluunii mend ee manaikhan πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ€—I hope you had a DOPE valentines day. Go kiss ur valentine for me or somethin...

This week was pretty cool, so lets go...

Highlights: 

- we found MOZZARELLA STICKS at a random meat store. So of course I HAD to get them. Then I had a valentines feast of mozzarella sticks and chocolate πŸ½

- we took uchral around to all of our lessons for a day! It was so fun showing her what missionary work is like

- someone took the English video me and Elder Malfatto made and they edited it with a voice over saying we are a cult and tricking people into joining our church by saying we teach English....it has like 119k views.....but uhh...guess how many we had at choibalsan English class last night....75!!! Soooo......not today Satan ig🚷

- remember how I said it was spring?? Now that spring came it got warm enough to snow! Choibalsan is a super windy place so basically it felt like I was inside a snow globe being shaken up by a child. And after the snow mongolia decided to become freezing again. Colder than Antarctica to be exact🫑wishing I could hibernate fr🧊

-a member gave us cereal! Except instead of milk it was hot water and instead of cereal is was rock hard fry bread with hardened milk and cheese curds. Good soup🀀

- Mongolians call any hot liquid tea which I find hilarious. Warm milk? Tea. Warm water with a sugar cube in it? Tea. Warm water with honey? Tea. 

- also I've been a missionary for 6 months??? When did that happen???

In honor of VALENTINES DAYYYπŸ’—πŸ€©

- for valentines day we made valentines in English class!! I taught them lots of sentences they could write, and told them to give it to someone and say "happy valentines day!" At the end of class a middle aged man in full confidence gave me his and read the sentence "will you be my valentineπŸ˜€" I don't think he remembered the meaning...

- a random Mongolian texted me a bunch of random things on messenger and I never responded. He just kept texting me and finally told me that he wants to live the way of the gospel because it's the only right way to live. And he wants to marry me so he can live that wayπŸ˜ͺhe even sent a photo reveal so you could say it's getting pretty serious (don't fret I just blocked the convo and pray I won't ever serve in his ward πŸ« )

- at Anna Home, I taught the kids the song L.O.V.E by Nat king cole (with choreography and everything) it was adorable. and then we made valentines!! I have purchased a very large amount of sparkly heart stickers this week if you couldn't tell hehe. Some of them even gave me notes or hearts that said "I love you jaiden bagsh" these kids literally have my heart forever 

- I got called sexy and got my smile made fun of in the span of 1 English class. What a time to be aliveπŸ™Œ

- I also learned how to say 'dream of me' in Mongolian and now I say that every time i leave a place. Thank you and goodnight🫑

Spiritual thought:

D&C 123: 17 "Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed." 

Holy cow you guys, I feel like sometimes missionary work is so hard and I want to do so much but nothing goes the way I planned it to. But then even through times of zero progress I just kept pushing and trying and this Sunday I finally realized I could see so many results!! We taught one of our cute new members a lesson about ways to share the gospel. 

The next day she messaged us saying she has two friends who are interested!! They were able to meet with us and come to church on Sunday and they are the sweetest! We also had so many new members come! I usually lead the music at church, and I get so so excited when I am sitting up on the stand and see so many familiar loving faces walk through the door to come to sacrament meeting.

I promise you that if you do all you can and just keep trying your hardest, God will use your efforts and make miracles out of them!! 

Well folks that's all for now. See you next week on "The mission life of Jaiden - 12hr bus ride to zone conference edition" 
πŸ’•/систэр Тэнсэн 

πŸŽ€flicsπŸŽ€
- tbh it's not an email from me if there aren't cow pics...πŸ«₯
- a valentine from a 50 year old πŸ€©
- super fun full English classes 
- just me and my cow skullsπŸ₯±
- new trend: heart stickers on phone caseπŸ’‹
- my Anna home kids are artists πŸ’˜
- walking in a snow storm selfie
- yum bread water soupπŸ˜€
- "hey this window has a pretty cool view"
- dear st George friends: don't complain to me about the cold πŸ€§πŸ€§

Link to Album: 
https://photos.app.goo.gl/dHJgYDK4JfpC2jSq8


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home Video! (Mom Post)

Rick worked hard on Jaiden's welcome video and I love the way it turned out! It contains some things that are definitely non-traditional...