What's up you guys. This week went by surprisingly fast due to the fact that 24 hours of this week were spent on a bus! Probs the longest 24 hours of the week tho lets be real 

Highlights

-when we got to the city we had breakfast with a senior couple and they made chocolate chip pancakes. Yes chocolate chips. Perks of them living by the import store
/ΡΠΈΡΡΡΡ ΠΆΡΠ½ΡΡΠ½
flicsssss
%20(1).jpg)
- we had zone conference!! It's always fun to actually see people in person again
- I got to do an exchange! Not your typical exchange tho. It was basically a 5 person exchange but I got to see so many of my homies and have a sleepover with them

- as we were leaving the city this lady followed us out of the church and asked when our pday was and so we said Tuesday and then she kept following us asking questions and all the sudden started cussing us out and yelling at us that she wanted to kill all the Americans and we should go back to America. Then she saw elder Malfatto holding a package and started kicking it and then hit him in the face...we all just said nothing and kept walking til we lost her. This was all in English btw...crazy stuff
Update tho I heard apparently there's a possessed lady in the city who's been tryna harass the missionaries so I'm willing to bet this was her???

Update tho I heard apparently there's a possessed lady in the city who's been tryna harass the missionaries so I'm willing to bet this was her???- I got a kids interactive story book to bring to Anna home! They loved and so did the 14 year olds who saw it at mutual haha.
- so basically there was a power outage but we did not let that stop us from teaching!! So we sat on the floor of a little apartment room and used phone flashlights to light up the room enough so we could play uno and teach a lesson

- this week we saw SO SO many adorable fluffy puppies. I love how many animals just walk around here...although i won't lie it is sad when you have to deal with things like a dead horse right outside the church fence..

- a little 8 year old in our branch got facebook. Then proceeded to spam me with voice memos and face time us and although her audio wasn't working, it def kept me entertained
Spiritual thought and a super dope storyyy
I had a super cool experience this week! There is a deaf lady in our branch and she is SO funny and sweet. She invited us over to our house for dinner! Usually talking to her is sort of like a game of charades, plus elder erdenekhangai using a few of the Mongolian sign language words he knows. As we ate we did our best to talk with her and i tried really hard to understand what she was saying. Then came the time to share a spiritual thought. One by one, we'd show her a scripture, then she would sign it and we would try to say a short principle about the scripture in sign langauge (with her help of course.)
Even though all I said was "God knows and loves us" I'm so grateful I got to share that little testimony with her. This is the scripure i shared: Alma 26: 37 "Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen"
I have loved getting to see so many different people living very different lifestyles here in Mongolia. When you hear their stories, you can truly see that God is so mindful of them and no matter what their circumstances are they can see God's hand in their lives
Hairtai shuu everyone and have a great week!!
/ΡΠΈΡΡΡΡ ΠΆΡΠ½ΡΡΠ½
flicsssss
- just a Russian girl next to her Russian doll
- the puppies here bro
so so fluffy
so so fluffy- brb omw to the cityyy

- mongolia = Antarctica but w camels instead of penguins 



- zone conference!!
- power outage uno is the best uno 

- story time
- field trip with uchral 

- enkhjargal
- bread soup part 

%20(1).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%20(1).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%20zone.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment