Hi, how was your week? Mine was good. It was long. I'll tell you about it now I guess 





Highlights:
- I got to go on an exchange with my cute stls and so I was in a trio for the day which was gnarly. We found a guy on the side of the street who said he was a member and wants us to teach his wife and kids
also we took pictures with a cow skull

also we took pictures with a cow skull

- our branch is doing the choir for our upcoming district conference, so we have been cranking out those songs and they spend countless hours practicing so we'll be ready. They also gave us hyram and banana bread at one of the practices...I may not be a pro or anything but I cracking up at the fact they were giving us warm milk to help us
sing better
sing better
- the 8 missionaries here did a musical number in church



- we got to make buuz with an old lady in our ward and it was so fun. She also gave us horse meat "lazy buuz" and said you have to eat them cold....and I may not have that much mongolian experience, but never have I ever eaten cold horse meat before

- we celebrated pepero day this week
Let me give you a little background...pepero is a candy. Like pockys kinda ? They have a whole holiday centered around this candy. Why you may ask? Well, if you hold up 2 sticks of pepero it looks like an 11. So on November 11th every year you buy pepero and give it to someone, but each flavor means something different (strawberry- crush, chocolate oreo - funniest, original- who you've been friends with for the longest, etc) so of course we had to have a pepero themed mutual
We all got our peperos and gave them to each other it was like Christmas and also like valentines day. I did not think I would get a crush pepero but I did

Let me give you a little background...pepero is a candy. Like pockys kinda ? They have a whole holiday centered around this candy. Why you may ask? Well, if you hold up 2 sticks of pepero it looks like an 11. So on November 11th every year you buy pepero and give it to someone, but each flavor means something different (strawberry- crush, chocolate oreo - funniest, original- who you've been friends with for the longest, etc) so of course we had to have a pepero themed mutual
We all got our peperos and gave them to each other it was like Christmas and also like valentines day. I did not think I would get a crush pepero but I did
....from one of the youth.....it was actually a girl named hulan who said I was beautiful and she loves me and wants to marry me...said all in English tho so there was probs a bit of a language confusion, but it was funny and she's the sweetest

- we made buuz at the church with undral and haliun and it was so epic. I still can't make them look pretty to save my life, but we're getting there. We tried to convince one of our members that we got them from a store....She did not belive us



- for English class we did a whole big combined class and the theme was ️friendship️ (in honor of pepero day of course
) so we taught them count on me by Bruno mars and then I split them in half to see who could sing louder like they do in primary. Everyone lowkey got into it and it made me heart so happy 

) so we taught them count on me by Bruno mars and then I split them in half to see who could sing louder like they do in primary. Everyone lowkey got into it and it made me heart so happy 

spiritual thought:
I had two heartbreaking things happen this week. Remember the 2 girls I talked about last week? First, Undral (the amazing girl who we put on date for baptism) told us that her parents won't let her get baptized til she's 18. That is in 4 years. Then the next day, my little tselmuun texted me and said her mom was scolding her all day because she went to church and that she is not allowed to come back again since her mom hates the church.
So many tears were shed. I wasn't sure why this was happening. I felt like I was finally progressing, finally helping someone, and finally making a difference and then it all just got taken away from me so fast. But I read this scripture that is so amazing
Doctrine and Covenants 64: 33 "Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing, for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. And out of small things proceedeth that which is great"
I am a part of God's work, and his work is great. And I am laying a foundation for people, even if they aren't allowed to come back to church, I am helping to plant seeds and help them to know they have a Heavenly Father who loves them. And what I am doing here feels so small sometimes, but God sees my efforts, he knows my desires, and he will take whatever I try to do and he will make it great. Please keep Undral and tselmuun in your prayers
I have full confidence that they will someday be able to become members of this amazing church
I have full confidence that they will someday be able to become members of this amazing church I luv u all have a good week
Also next week is transfers so stay tuned

bayrlalaa bayrtai hairtai shuu
/ΡΠΈΡΡΡΡ ΠΆΡΠ½ΡΡΠ½
flics
- just a girl with her cow skull 

- buuz
jaiden
jaiden- my choir besties 

- meetings meetings
- Harry potter cosplay 







- exchange 





-
pepero day
(will def be celebrating this annually now)
pepero day
(will def be celebrating this annually now)- khuslen and khayans baptism 



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment