Monday, November 4, 2024

zone conference blood draws 😢‍🌫️

Hi guys this email is so long but just full of miracles !!! What a splendid week. It was an eternity long but also next week is the end of the transfer so idk how that even happened.

Sunday miracles/spiritual thought:

- this week was fast Sunday. Honestly this was one of the most miracle filled days of my entire mission. We were fasting for Undral to somehow find a way to come to church. We were in the middle of studying and we got a text from undral asking if we could meet at 10 and then if she could stay for sacrament meeting at 11. I almost cried. I was shocked. It was 9:50 am, so we left and ran over to the church, but we didn't have time to ask anyone to sit it on our lesson, so we just prayed that someone would be there. 

We got to the church and no one was there yet, but right as we were about to go into our lesson, our darling siilegmaa just showed up and said she felt like coming to church early that day. After an amazing lesson, we walked into the chapel for sacrament meeting, and I saw a 10 year old girl that I met at our Halloween party. She is so precious and was so excited to be there. As i continued to look around, I saw miracle after miracle. Our entire less active new member family came to church. My companion and I just looked at each other with our jaws on the floor. Then another LA fam we visited came, then another boy that we are teaching walked in too. 

So many people came to church that they had to bless more sacrament water because we ran out. Then my 10 year old friend tselmuun leaned over to me during testimony meeting and asked if she could say something. I was like yeah of course (although I must admit I was a bit skeptical because what is a 10 year old girl going to say on her first day at church) and she gathered all her courage and walked up to the stand. It was a testimony I'll never forget. 

She told her that her cousin is a church member and she's so thankful for her example. And that she is thankful for all the teachers and how we help her to learn English. She told us she wants to become a church member. And lastly she said that she knows that we are all gifts from God. My comp and I both were in tears...I will truly never forget this day, these miracles, or the spirit that I felt. This also strengthened my testimony of fasting so much. God is a God of miracles and he always will be!! I promise if you look for his miracles and his hand in your life with faith, you will see them🀍

Highlights:
 
- played soccer with our district on pday. It was epic. And cold. And tiring. And inhalers were needed. But I made a goal.

- we had a member meeting and almost made it out safely...but she caught us before we left....made us sit back down...and brought out the tavan sul buuz. I've never had tavan sul before, but basically it's just a mix of organs like liver, lungs, pancreas, kidney, and like stomach or heart or blood or something else I don't really know....but it was weird and made me feel a little strange after.

- we had the craziest busiest day that I've had in a super long time. We had a meeting way on the other side of the area, so we went out there and she was like come on in let's make lunch, so before I know it I'm sitting peeling potatoes and we are cooking and it was all fine and dandy and a blast and then making a full meal took way too long so we shared a spiritual thought while it was cooking, then we were like sorry we have another meeting we have to go....and she was like okay ill give you some to take home. 

Then proceeded to take out a massive thermos, stuff it full of food, put containers on top, then cover it with layers of plastic wrap so it was indestructible. Then we sprinted out of that meeting and crossed the city to give a gift to a member who was moving, then we ran to our investigators school for her dance recital. Watching her dance made me feel like a proud mom. We were also 20 minutes late, so I know God heard my prayers because the recital started 30 minutes later than planned.

- I actually poured my heart and soul into this Halloween party that we did this week. The person who was supposed to be in charge actually went to the countryside, so we ended up doing the whole thing. We made an epic photo booth and got lots of snacks and stuff. Also there was a random big snowstorm... The party itself was...chaotic to say the least. But me and sister burningham dressed up at Flynn Rider and rapunzel and it was hype, and I made friends with a bunch of little kids that played freeze dance with me.

- we got to go to darkhan for zone conference!! It was an amazing conference. Longest zone conference I've ever had...I was there from 9 to 5...it's okay they gave us a break part of the way through to draw our blood #zoneconfactivitiesforthewin.

- put undral on date for baptism and she's SO excited!! 

- one of my favorite things to do when someone tells me they like to dance, is to ask if they know any mongolian dances and if they'll teach us. Last night the cutest little 8 and 9 year old girls taught us a dance, and we didn't even having any music, we just danced in silence in their living room with the biggest smiles and it made me so happy.

- we had our last pday eve drink this week. So we went all out. We went crazy. Berry jaguar + plus blue target MIXED (iykyk).

And topped off with sprite of course. So good 100/10 would def recommend.

I hope you all have a splendid and fantastic week. I love you all and I'm so grateful for your love and support 

hairtai shuu 

πŸ’•/систэр Тэнсэн 

πŸ†flicsπŸ†
- cat 
πŸ‘»Halloween party πŸ‘»
- undrals dance concert πŸ«Ά
- me when I get my blood drawn πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
- bread bowl soup πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ 
- living room dance parties πŸ‘―‍♀️











No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home Video! (Mom Post)

Rick worked hard on Jaiden's welcome video and I love the way it turned out! It contains some things that are definitely non-traditional...