Monday, January 13, 2025

Erdenet's most talentedπŸŒŸπŸ…πŸ’πŸΌ‍♀️

WHATπŸ‘AπŸ‘WEEK

Yknow those dreams that you have that are just so random and dont make any sense and you just kinda are trippin but also its lowkey hilarious? That was this week. I hope you read some of my stories and go "huh?" Because yeah guys I'm just as confused as you areπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Some random little things
 
- I had an exchange with sister Sawyer, and we stopped by a members house to drop off cookies. She invited us in for some buuz, so we sat there eating and talking, and then she and her friend from high school who was visiting walked into the bathroom and started dying each others hair. Then sister Sawyer found glass in her food. Good timesπŸ‘

- for mutual this week they did open stage. Basically it ended up being a talent show sort of thing, and we just got called on by the elders to go perform. With no preparation we sang love is an open door. We loved watching all of the talents: singing, dancing, poetry, and flexing done by our very own elder temuulen. They passed out medals and chocolate to the 3 best performances after and so peep your "most talented" sisters down below with their new little medal πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

- the relief society did an activity this week about having a healthy body...or something like that. We did zumba, and then we did the waltz. I wish I had videos of the zumba you guys, just picture like a bunch of old mongolian ladies trying to follow along to a zumba video but doing actually completely different moves than the screen shows. it was so greatπŸ’ƒ

- we had to go pay rent this week, and we went with the elders so they could help us (cause as an american, paying rent is always such a hassle🫠) and elder temuulen managed to drop probably over a million tugrugs onto the groundπŸ’Έ and in this situation I realized there are three types of people: those who help - sis stewart, those who watch - tumee, and those who take pictures...i won't tell you which one I was...but you can find the picture down below😈😈

- we had another sports night, don't stress you guys i did not get pounded by volleyballs this time so that is for reals such a πŸ† ✌️ 

- made the most baller English video and I've watched it 60 times probably cause it makes me laugh every timeπŸ₯³

- met a new emee who visited the church, because she was staying in erdenet for a few days and heard they had a Jesus church. She asked me if it was prayer day, held my hand, said "amen amen" and tried to sing every hymn as loud as she could it was adorable🫢🫢🫢

- I have a new niece πŸ˜

other cool miracles:

- undral was able to come to church yesterday!! it is so special every time she gets to come to sacrament meeting, and I look at every time like it's a miracleπŸ€—

- we have a new investigator named tsetsegmaa who is 63 and the sweetest woman ever. shes quite the chatterbox but is also the sweetest old lady and calls us her cute girls each time we text her πŸ₯°

- we got to teach our lovely family whos in japan again. Some of the family members are even on date for baptism! They are such a special family. The husband however does not really believe in God...he leans more toward Buddhism, but also will only pray to the sun, and kept saying it would be okay for him to go to church but also keep praying to the sun. You guys my language this day was not it, so I was mad stressing what would come out of my mouth when I went to respond to his thoughts and questions.

I simply testified that God is the most powerful things and all things, even the sun, come from him. And that a God this powerful really does exist and that he knows the names of and is aware of their family in japan. Then later one of the sweet sisters serving there said "I don't know what sister jensen said because I don't understand mongolian. But I felt the spirit and I know that it's true." You guys how cool is that. The spirit is so special and not only can be felt across countries on a facetime call, but through language barriers too. They are soon asking another mongolian companionship to help teach the family, so I'll sadly have to say bye to them soon, but I am so thankful I was able to teach them and they taught me so much more than I taught them probablyπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ«Ά

Spiritual thought:

Hebrews 10: 35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. 36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

I read this scripture this week and I absolutely loved it. And then I remembered that there's a byu devotional about this scripture so I read it. You guys it's SO GOOD. Here are a few quotes I loved

"If it was right when you prayed about it and trusted it and lived for it, it is right now."

"Trust in that eternal truth. If God has told you something is right, if something is indeed true for you, He will provide the way for you to accomplish it."

This whole talk is about how one of Satan's tactics for making us fall, is making us doubt the spiritual experiences or revelations we relieve. In the scriptures we learn that Satan is always prominent right before someone makes a big decision to take action or do something good. This talk is about how we need to be confident in the answers we receive, being able to trust God, and his power to help us, even when we need to wait patiently to receive the answers or the next step. Satan works with fear, while God works with faith. Stay faithful and trusting, God will make a way for his plan for you to be accomplished πŸ€


Until next week πŸ«‘
Bayrlalaa bayrtai hairtai shuu manaikhan 
πŸ’•/систэр Тэнсэн 

πŸ…flicsπŸ…
- money money money πŸ’° 
- my new little emee friend πŸ§‘ 
πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ₯±
- the eiffel tower is IN mongolia
- dontπŸ™…‍♀️putπŸ™…‍♀️glassπŸ™…‍♀️inπŸ™…‍♀️food
- the dissy πŸ₯°
- we out here like πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ‘―‍♀️
- most common mongolian vandalism πŸ€“


















ACE Video!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home Video! (Mom Post)

Rick worked hard on Jaiden's welcome video and I love the way it turned out! It contains some things that are definitely non-traditional...