hi guys another week came and went and it's been flying by so here's the highlights I remember according to my camera roll

Highlights:
- we decided to get really creative this week and pick up rocks and bricks on our way to the church, and then paint them with cute messages on them. We placed them around Erdenet for all to see. My heart was filled with joy as a few days ago as I was walking outside I saw a little girl and her brother examining a brick that said "God loves you" they picked it up and took it home. They can now look at that brick every day as a reminder that God loves them





- our zone invited everyone to do a mini mission with one of the youth in their branch, so we did one with uka and it was SO FUN! We studied with her, did some service, and taught a lesson. she's gonna make the best missionary





- made pizza as a district (at home #onlinedistrictcouncil
) but sis stewart and I made a banger chicken bacon ranch pizza, with ranch packets from America
It was sooo good
We are gonna start our own pizza company we decided 

) but sis stewart and I made a banger chicken bacon ranch pizza, with ranch packets from America
It was sooo good
We are gonna start our own pizza company we decided 
- we have a new English assignment!! We get to teach at the life long learning center in erdenet. It's a place where a bunch of adults (mostly women from around the city) get together to learn life skills. They are very beginner at the English language, but it is an absolute blast teaching them



- an old woman walked into the church the other day and told us we were spawns of Satan
She basically said she's a child of Jesus and that she felt the spirit of Satan coming from our church
I was sitting on the floor watching this go down and giggled a bit, because it's just
another day in mongolia for us
then she said WHY ARE YOU SMILING, DO YOU UNDERSTAND MONGOLIAN??? and so I sat there like 
And luckily some mongolian guys came and saved the day. She wouldn't let them touch her because they were unclean

She basically said she's a child of Jesus and that she felt the spirit of Satan coming from our church
I was sitting on the floor watching this go down and giggled a bit, because it's just
another day in mongolia for us
then she said WHY ARE YOU SMILING, DO YOU UNDERSTAND MONGOLIAN??? and so I sat there like 
And luckily some mongolian guys came and saved the day. She wouldn't let them touch her because they were unclean

- on our way to church the other day we heard a "hi sisters" and turned around to see a mom with her cute kids that I didn't recognize. Turns out she's from the city and visiting her parents that live the on the floor above us. She lived in Utah and Hawaii, and she and her kids speak perfect English
We walked go church with them and have run into them literally every single day and it's my favorite thing
We walked go church with them and have run into them literally every single day and it's my favorite thing
- we had a member meeting where we ate Korean food and it was good except that I realized I am so bad at hiding my facial expressions with food
It was so spicy I started crying and the elders stsrted laughing at me


It was so spicy I started crying and the elders stsrted laughing at me

Spiritual thought:
I'm gonna be completely honest with you guys. This week was definitely on the harder side. I felt a lot of pressure and stress because I'm going home soon and I feel like all eyes are on me right now, but the successes we are having here don't look the same as success in other places, and it's been hard not to compare. I recently read a talk that helped me to remember i don't need to be perfect in order for God to use my efforts, I just have to be willing.
"God doesn’t need you to be exceptional, let alone perfect. He will take your talents and abilities and multiply them—even though they may seem as scarce as a few loaves and fishes. If you trust Him and are faithful, He will magnify your words and actions and use them to bless and minister to multitudes"
Five Messages We All Need to Hear
He will multiply my efforts because I trust in him. And I need to trust in his timing even if it looks different than what I had in mind, because God's way is the best way and we can do all things through him 

have a good week everyone :))
/ΡΠΈΡΡΡΡ ΠΆΡΠ½ΡΡΠ½
flics
- rocks
- mini mission ♡
- some erdenet branch leaders 

- pizza mizza 



- English teaching assignment 



- blessings come in many ways, and sometimes it comes in the form of a member giving you orange juice when you've been silently craving it all day 

- we made brownies 

- trying on our deels bc why not 

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

%20copy.png)
%20(1).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment