Jaiden's setting apart was tonight. It was a special, sacred experience! Jaiden had her farewell and luncheon last weekend and her setting apart this weekend.
So today was actually pretty calm (at least for me, ha ha, it wasn't necessary relaxing for Jaiden!) We met at the church at 7:30 and took a bunch of pictures of the family (Jaiden and Janelle obviously don't know how to do a hand-off, ha ha, they were not involved in track like Jared was when he and Jase did this same pose).
I had curled my hair, but it was a bit drizzly outside and so the curls quickly turned frizzy. Apparently the girls have better hair than I do! Jaiden invited Emily to come as well. While we were waiting for the the Stake President (President Nadauld) Rick had everyone singing hymns around the piano in harmony! We went in for her blessing and President Nadauld had everyone share their feelings about Jaiden and her decision to serve a mission.
Of course this got the tears flowing for all of us! She was given a beautiful, powerful blessing! I recorded it on my phone and typed it up so that she could have a copy to help her while on her mission. I am so grateful for her decision to serve. It won't be easy, but it will certainly change her life and she will bless the lives of many with her service!
%20crop.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment