Monday, January 22, 2024

grocery shopping with the branch pres🀝

Hi I know it's actually only been 4 days since you last heard from me hehe but I know you all missed me anyway. Also I've been a missionary for 5 months now??? Crazy. Also also we have transfers next week so idk if you'll hear from me on Tuesday or Thursday πŸ˜ˆstay tuned 

HighlightsπŸ‘Š

- I have had some REAL sitcom moments this week. Basically we had to buy baptism refreshments but they lost the receipt for reimbursement so our branch pres just decided to do our grocery shopping for us. So we are sitting at home one night on face time with our branch pres so he could pick out our food.

Then we turn on our sink and and the water that comes out is BROWN. Like SUPER brown. And it just keeps running brown and then the filtered water was also brown but just like a little less brown??? Like this is my life rn and I can't help but just laugh at it because it seems like all a crazy dream and I'm living for itπŸ€‘

- ENGLISH BOOT CAMP. how do you teach numbers and verbs to a bunch of 5 year olds??? boot. camp. πŸ₯ΎπŸ• I had them counting while doing jumping jacks and then we played do as I'm doing and there was Singing. Dancing. Spinning. Clapping.

It was so chaotic and I'm amazed I had the energy to get through but it was SO much fun. Although I had to take a nap on the church floor after😢‍🌫️ It was my kind of class tho fs.

- suvd-erdene and anujin got baptized!!!πŸ˜‡ They are the cutest ever and I am so so proud of them! The best part was when they shared a simple and real testimony. I could actually understand those simple truths and it was amazing 

- got popsicles and ice cream because it's ice cream weatherπŸ₯Ά *shout out to everyone telling me it's a warm winter this yearπŸ˜”☝️*

- played do you love your neighbor in English class (to describe clothes) and it was the most hype game ever

- I was gifted another bracelet and candy this week from the sweetest little girl πŸ˜­πŸ˜I have only talked to her maybe like twice but I love her to pieces 

Spiritual thought😘

Today I would like to talk about names. Names are something we use everyday and so they don't always seem all that special. However I had two experiences this week that changed my mindset! Some people here (especially the kids) have a hard time saying Jensen or Jaiden so usually I just get called teacher or sister. 

While I was walking to the Anna home this week I past some of the kids on the street and one saw me and said "HI JAIDEN!" and then after a lesson 8 year old little Anujin kept saying "Sister Jensen and Sister Allen" I was shocked at the fact that both of these kids remembered and could say my name and it made me feel so special and loved! 

Then I remembered how God knows us ALL! there are so many examples in the scriptures where God calls his children by name! We really are all children of God and he loves and knows us all PERFECTLY. He knows your name!! Don't ever forget that! 

I love you all and have the best week ever πŸ’› hairtai shuu 
πŸ’Ÿ/систэр Тэнсэн 


flicπŸ’€
- explored (the entryway) of an abandoned soviet building πŸ‘·‍♂️ 
- baptismd ni bayr hurgey πŸ€©
- English class stock photos🀀
- I love the sky here if you couldn't tell😍
- ice cream πŸ¦ 
- brown sink water πŸ˜ͺ
- crashed on the floor after English boot camp πŸ«‘
- jumping jacks w my fav kiddos πŸ’“













 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home Video! (Mom Post)

Rick worked hard on Jaiden's welcome video and I love the way it turned out! It contains some things that are definitely non-traditional...