ะจะธะฝั ะถะธะปะธะนะฝ ะฑะฐัััะฝ ะผัะฝะด ั
าฏัะณัะต!!
that means happy new yearrrr!!! I learned that Mongolian new years is basically like our Christmas??? Like fr it's Christmas and new years smashed into one day its kinda epic. This week wasn't super crazy cause I was sick for like half of it rip but I will never fail my fans when it comes to email content so lesgo
Highlights:
- we went to the dornod museum. I may not have understood the entire tour, but they did have tons of random photo ops at the end
#doicallvogueordotheycallme
#doicallvogueordotheycallme- taught a cute lil fam and the cutest little 7 year old girl smiled at me, sat right down next to me, and then proceeded to take a little purple and white beaded bracelet from off her wrist and give it to me.

- we met with a 13 year old girl who couldn't pronounced my name so she decided to give me the same of "ัะพะปะพะฝะณะพ" which means rainbow, she said it was because I'm bright and happy and have a big smile! Then she kept calling me sister solongo 



- did district face mask night over face time. #districtunity



- had my 2 month mongoะปversary. Actually mind blowing I've been here that long. But people decided to celebrate with fireworks
Alas one night it was at 2:30 in the morning so it was a little...less appreciated

Alas one night it was at 2:30 in the morning so it was a little...less appreciated

- it snowed and looked so so pretty it was a winter wonderland fr so we took a little majestic walk in the snow 

- went to my most fav place eva (Anna home orphanage) and taught a song about days of the week (self choreographed by me the night before while I brushed my teeth) and months of the year!
The kids like to copy whatever I do and say. This kept things real interesting when I had a little bit of a cough attack lol
These kids are so cute and they got some new years gifts, including some candy and a few of them gave me and sister Allen some candy before they left the class

These kids are so cute and they got some new years gifts, including some candy and a few of them gave me and sister Allen some candy before they left the class

- visited with a super cute member who is so tiny like I feel like a giant around her. Me. Ikr. But she lives in a cute little ger and we visited with her and she made us some real good buuz and even though Christmas is technically over, we sang silent night to her and it was so fun
- for new years eve we got to visit a fam and have an actual FEAST for dinner. And they had strawberries
They are master chefs fr. We talked, shared a spiritual thought and played uno, and then they invited us outside for FIREWORKS! everyone here in Mongolia does like big fireworks and can do them whenever and wherever so that was so epic
They are master chefs fr. We talked, shared a spiritual thought and played uno, and then they invited us outside for FIREWORKS! everyone here in Mongolia does like big fireworks and can do them whenever and wherever so that was so epic- everyone came to the square to party and do fireworks and all that jazz...and all that jazz just so happens to be right outside our window
but don't worry I put in the earplugs, prayed really hard, and then was able to sleep!
but don't worry I put in the earplugs, prayed really hard, and then was able to sleep! - so many people on the street look at us and say ะะดัะฐะฒััะฒัะนัะต which is hello in Russian! It makes me laugh every time. People are always looking, pointing, asking if we are Russian, and then sometimes old ladies give us candy bc they think we're so cute 

Spiritual thought:
John 11: 35 "Jesus wept" this scripture is so small, yet can have incredibly deep meaning. Often times we think of crying and feeling deep emotions as a sign of weakness, but a YA article called "Jesus wept - and so can we" says "This ability to feel so completely was not a weakness; it gave Him the strength to take upon Himself our sins and burdens.
The immeasurable love and empathy He feels for each of us is part of what made His sacrifice in Gethsemane and on the cross a reality." Christ will weep with us. Even when he knows the bright future ahead, the blessings we'll receive, and our happy ending. He still will sit with us, mourn with us, and comfort us. I'm so grateful to have a Savior who knows me so perfectly that he felt everything I'm going through, and knows how to help heal me!! 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! happy new year!!!! 2024 bb





/ ัะธัััั ะถัะฝััะฝ
Flics
- the dornod "selfie room"

- the cutest kids in the world...that's all

- okay so I love the sky here what about it

- member visits
(so many buuz were eaten)
(so many buuz were eaten)- district face mask night 

- my fav cow in the world

- I found a leg on the ground
- this little girl didn't say a word to me and just handed me a cat

- uno here is actually insane

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment