Hello everyone!! I hope you are all doing absolutely swell. GUESS WHAT! WE GOT AN OVEN!! seriously I was missing out on what ovens have to offer lol. Sister Allen made bread this week and safe to say we ate 2 loaves in 2 days....anywayyy next week is transfers!! So it'll be epic to see what happens and also my p day will be on Thursday so stayyyy tuneeeed


Highlights:
- this week we had companion appreciation dayyyyyy!! So what better way to celebrate than by buying a cake??? So we did. And then we ate it. Go team
- speaking of cake we celebrated elder erdenekhangai's (sort of) birthday
Super crazy fact about him. He was born March 2nd and then they moved and his birth certificate says September 2nd so he has two birthdays how cool is that??
Super crazy fact about him. He was born March 2nd and then they moved and his birth certificate says September 2nd so he has two birthdays how cool is that??- last p day we went to a Monastery and I got to first hand witness all the monks just living their lives and praying and everything it was so cool and also I almost got attacked by pigeons tryna walk into the building 

- this week at church the stake leaders came all the way from the city to visit! We had 112 people there!! You guys this is insane like we aren't even a ward this is just a branch!! Anyway it was epic and we had a potluck after church! Yknow when a piΓ±ata breaks and all the kids go running? Same vibes
They decided to have this potluck in our tiny kitchen with a singular table. They also told you to bring your own plates and forks bc the kitchen doesn't have enough. And those who didn't get the memo would wait and then use someone else's used place #fightoffgerms
They decided to have this potluck in our tiny kitchen with a singular table. They also told you to bring your own plates and forks bc the kitchen doesn't have enough. And those who didn't get the memo would wait and then use someone else's used place #fightoffgerms - yesterday I was losing my voice and I did not want to have to talk for an entire English class. So basically I talked about movies and then we combined classes in the chapel and watched an episode of Phineas and Ferb (my fav show) and had them write down words that they heard. Shout out to Mr. Ward from my highschool Spanish class for inspiring this activity lol. Had to seriously search for a good quality not copyrighted episode

- we had to say goodbye to my sweet uchral this week
she has become one of my best friends here in choibalsan but she's going to the city for college stuff. Saying bye to her was so sad but she gave us the sweetest little notes and we know she'll be taken care of in bz 
she has become one of my best friends here in choibalsan but she's going to the city for college stuff. Saying bye to her was so sad but she gave us the sweetest little notes and we know she'll be taken care of in bz 
- yesterday we had a fun convo with the 1st counselor in our branch presidency. It basically went as follows:
"Hey sister Jensen listen to this song you need to learn it and sister Allen can play it for you on the piano" - batjargal
"
ok" - me
ok" - me"But I need the sheet music to play it" - sis Allen
"There's no music just listen to it and learn it" - batjargal
"
" - me
" - me"But I can't do that I leave next week" - sis Allen
"That's okay you can learn how to do it and then do it for church on Sunday?" - batjargal
"But it's not a church song??" - sis Allen
"But it's okay bc it has church words like path and light and happiness" - batjargal
"
" - me
" - meSo that was funny. Although this whole convo was in Mongolian so I could be WAY off.
Spiritual thought:
I decided to read a bit from the strength of youth magazine for this month. It's all about letting Christ become your strength. "If you ever think He has better things to do than strengthen you in your times of need, think of Him in that garden, think of Him on that cross. “He suffered, he bled and died” for you because He knew that you were worth it. He still knows that. He is extremely interested, willing, and able to help you—right now and forever. He gave His life so He can strengthen you as you accept His life-changing invitation: “Come unto me”' sometimes I think that my problems are so small compared to other people's, so I shouldn't be asking for help or complain about it. But while Christ was in Gethsemane he suffered for me too! Not just my big problems, but all the little ones too. He truly can become our strength through any trial or struggle if we remember to involve him
I love you all so much
bas Burhan chamd hairtai gedgiig bi medne
bas Burhan chamd hairtai gedgiig bi medne OKAY PEACE AND LOVE 

/ ΡΠΈΡΡΡΡ ΠΆΡΠ½ΡΡΠ½
Π€Π»ΠΈΠΊΡ
(Flics)- we watched the sunrise this morning holla
- uchral

- love this branch 

- stake leaders fireside
- ankhzaya and her selfies fr

- a goat head for those who are interested
- teaching English really got me like:

- you call it watching TV I call it English class 

- cake day

- THE oven

- maybe this is why I'm always sick....
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment