Monday, April 15, 2024

can you get rabies from kissing a dead bird? πŸ¦…πŸ€§

 sain baitsgaana uu manaikhan😘😘another week already flew by how crazy is that. On one hand i don't even know what happened this week.....on the other hand it's been about as eventful as a reality TV show. Soooo let's go πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί


Spark notes of my week πŸ€‘

- our branch president texted the youth group chat one day and say "come to to church at 2! We are doing a really cool thing!!" The cool thing in question - picking up trash and raking leaves😎So the youth were def not prepared for that but I had a blast!! It took around 2.5 hours. My branch pres sprayed a water bottle in my face and I got chased around by a guy holding a huge dead bird🀘😀10/10 would def recommend 

- we had a day that was like completely empty and no one could meet with us. So we decided to walk around a far away ger district and look for people who needed service! Safe to say we walked around for two hours, got a lot of awkward stares, people desperately trying to avoid us, and people laughing at us when we tried to talk to themπŸ’‹ I felt just like a real proselyting missionary hehe.

- I got super sick again...rip my one month long streak of being healthy fr πŸ₯±

- at Anna Home we taught about opposites and taught the song hot and cold by Katy Perry. It was so epic and fun and the kids ate the dance up fr. Shout out to my huurhun ohin sister boyle for this genius lesson idea fr.  We also did it at the church English class and they ate it up frπŸ‘―‍♀️

- there wasn't a ton of people at mutual and so we just decided to pull out the TV and turn on just dance. Pretty sure I had a lot more fun than the youth did πŸ™Œ

- there's been a huge dust storm that's gone around all of Mongolia. Outside it looked like an apocalypse movie fr. We broke out the masks and decided to brave the storm it was epic πŸ€§

- sister Boyle and I did an English fast. All Mongolian. All day. (Til 6 pm lol) it was kinda crazy and I don't think ive ever spoken that much Mongolian before but it was epic. I even learned a new sentence "bi mongoloor yrihdaa bi zan chanar baihgui" or in English: I don't have a personality when I speak MongolianπŸ‘Š

- after sacrament meeting this week, we were just casually walking to second hour and everything was fine and dandy. Until one lady ran to us in a frantic panic saying "SISTERS WE DONT HAVE A PRIMARY TEACHER" oh no. My peaceful Sunday took a turn REAL quick. I love these kids to death, but together they make a band of mischievous little demons. But I impulsively taught a lesson about Christ and different miracles, and even used our English class beach ball for an activity to keep them entertained. And all the kids only ran away one time! I'd say it was a successπŸ’ͺ

- we had a member meeting and her cat is insane and I'm ngl it was hard to keep a straight face while talking when I look behind her and see her silly little cat scurrying around the house, ending up on top of the fridge, and almost knocking over all the plates on his way down

- I hope you all know that as im writing this they have set up some meeting right below our window and have music blasting and a throat singing and everything....I'll attach a video below lol

Spiritual thought:

Alma 26: Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

This is one of my most favorite scriptures ever!! In the strength of God we can do all things. If we have faith in him we can see all the miracles being performed right before our eyes. It's kind of crazy to think that I have almost finished a whole transfer as a trainer. It was by no means easy and I still have so many weaknesses, but it's okay because I also have a God who loves me and will support me through all of my efforts!! And I know he will help you too!!🫢

Have a fabulous week! We have transfers next week so I have no idea what will happen. My p day might ms Thursday or maybe Tuesday hehe. Stay tuned fr 

Bayrlalaa bayrtai hairtai shuu 
πŸ’•/систэр Тэнсэн 

πŸ˜—flicsπŸ˜—
- dust storm (that's inside my lungs rn fr)
- the dead bird in question πŸ«£
- someone brought this tiny kitten to church?? He ran around the white meeting lol 
- some puppies eating a goat head fr..the usual 
- who has bigger muscles ?? Lmk in the comments below 
- service project (cool activity hehe)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home Video! (Mom Post)

Rick worked hard on Jaiden's welcome video and I love the way it turned out! It contains some things that are definitely non-traditional...