Monday, April 8, 2024

pizza + pickles = goy amttai❓

Sup my dudes I hope you all had a fantastic week! I feel like it was just 5 days ago that I last emailed you tbh......but here we are again ayyooo


Highlights:

- got to pay rent. Idk why this is a highlight fr but it's kinda fun taking so so many tugriks from the atm tbhπŸ€‘πŸ€‘

- some of our English students started bringing us snacks? Idk why but im not complaining lol we have gotten oranges and frozen yogurt and jelloπŸ˜— 

- we taught Onomatopoeias at Anna Home!! And then we had them draw their own comics using the words we taught. The whiteboard kept breaking during the lesson which was the perfect example of a *crash* sound...although they kept getting crash and crush mixed upπŸ™‚‍↕️

- also we walked into Anna home to teach and they were like wait a sec we are gonna have the kids eat first. So we waited and then they told us to come in and we walked into a full feast they had pizza and fried chicken and cake and they sat us down and told us to eat. I can't say I had ever had ham pizza with pickles on it before this moment, but it was fun🀀 No one really knew what the party was for πŸ«‘

- this week I wore a dress with no tights or thermals underneath. It's crazy how much it's been heating up πŸ™Œ

- they keep doing these big military show case thingies right outside our window, so one second I'm studying and the next I'm watching a bunch of guys in uniform fighting to Mongolian opera songs underneath a drone flying a Mongolian flagπŸ‡²πŸ‡³πŸ€πŸͺ– 

- general conference here looked a bit different than your normal conference party fr. We showed up to the church and they were playing it on the projector, and then I spent the next 3 sessions playing a game called try to match up the mouth on the screen with the English sound coming through my headphonesπŸ˜ͺ Haha jkjk but fr conference was SO epic! Because of the time difference and the translation, we didn't get to watch the Saturday sessions til Sunday, and then the Sunday sessions afterwords. But if you missed conference then please go watch or listen to it!! I promise it is so good and you won't regret it 


Spiritual thought: 

One talk from conference that I absolutely loved was by sister Susan H. Porter. She talked about prayer. if we pray to know, pray to grow, and pray to show, we can learn for ourselves that our heavenly father is there, grow to become like him, and help show God's love to others. As a missionary, we pray a LOT. At first it was a little awkward getting used to things like praying every time you leave your house, before every lesson, and before every time we call referrals. But wow why didn't I pray this often before?? Specific prayers truly bring specific blessings and I'm so grateful that I have a loving heavenly father who I can go to for help whenever I need it!

Doctrine and Covenants 19:38 Pray always, and I will pour out my Spirit upon you, and great shall be your blessing—yea, even more than if you should obtain treasures of earth and corruptibleness to the extent thereof.

HAIRTAI SHUU NAIZUUDAA 
talk to you next week!! 
πŸ’•/систэр Тэнсэн 

🫠flics🫠
- lunch is on me boys πŸ«‘
-shopping spree πŸ›
- English class πŸ«ΆπŸ«Ά
- byambadorj is my hero fr πŸ€©
- master chefs 
- from zone conf last week 
- party in the city Square I guess πŸ™Œ
- mongolia representing fr fr πŸ‡²πŸ‡³











No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Home Video! (Mom Post)

Rick worked hard on Jaiden's welcome video and I love the way it turned out! It contains some things that are definitely non-traditional...