What. A. Week. Ladies and gents pls sit back, relax, and enjoy the show bc this week's episode of Jaiden in Mongolia is about to go crazy

Highlights:
- last p day we went to visit this massive chinggis khaan statue. It was so epic and I got to hold an eagle and hangout with some camels too. Shout out to the mongol empire for this one



# firstonetofindwherechinggisisb uriedwins
- one day as we were leaving our house I saw a guy and he said "Hi how are you" in English, so of course I started talking to him. He decided to tell me his whole life story. And show me pictures too. He said I have the most beautiful smile and he is a dentist and wanted to show me his office
So to the dentist we went
he showed us tons of pictures from when he lived in Texas and visited Washington. What a guy fr.
So to the dentist we went
he showed us tons of pictures from when he lived in Texas and visited Washington. What a guy fr.- an old guy in our branch who lives alone kept telling the elders he wanted a puppy...he gotta get that ger dog fr. So they found a little puppy on the street bc mongolia has so many of those, and they cleaned him up real nice. Then we got to go with them to deliver the gift! So I was carrying a baby puppy up the hill all the way to where he lives. Hopefully he takes good care of him 



- mongolia celebrated...book day ?? So there was a bunch of little tents set up in the square and people were showcasing and selling books. The elders investigator had a brilliant idea and said she wanted to go pass out the book of Mormon to people there! GENIUS right?? Well sadly I cannot be a part of that because I'm an American
But she and sister janyeguli passed out the entire box of books to people. So hype 

But she and sister janyeguli passed out the entire box of books to people. So hype 
- we had zone conference!! And we got to combine with darkhan zone so I saw some of my favorite people
Holy crap it was so fun. I also got to sing the musical number which was so hype. Shout out to my amazing pianist too fr 
Holy crap it was so fun. I also got to sing the musical number which was so hype. Shout out to my amazing pianist too fr 
- we had some time to kill in the city, so we went to the biggest zah (the black market) in Asia! Or sum like that. I ended up finally accomplishing my goal of looking like a Mongolian dancer
I'll attach a fit check below
Stay tuned for the dance routines
I'll attach a fit check below
Stay tuned for the dance routines - the next day we left bright and early to go back to the city for a missionary meeting with elder soares!! This was so cool holy cow. We all sang for him as we walked in and he shook every single one of our hands. I also got to be a part of another group musical number there and I also got to lead the music! So yeah me n soares pretty tight fr

- the next day we went with some of our branch members to go to a conference with elder soares for all of Mongolia! It was so cool seeing so many people in one place. Including a very large amount of white people
It was wild. I got to see some of my choibalsan family who came down to see it
So so special. I miss them tons
It was wild. I got to see some of my choibalsan family who came down to see it
So so special. I miss them tons - so I bet you're wondering about this whole camel thing....you may be asking yourself...did she or did she not really do that. Well. She did. Don't tell!!!

but I'm just celebrating my HUMP DAY AYYOOO I've officially been a missionary for 9 months. Halfway baby 




but I'm just celebrating my HUMP DAY AYYOOO I've officially been a missionary for 9 months. Halfway baby 


Spiritual thought:
When Elder Soares spoke to the missionaries, he talked about JOY
this happens to be a fav topic of mine I must say. One thing he said that I loved was "each time we choose Christ, we'll feel joy" how cool is that?? We really have the opportunity to feel joy in every single circumstance because through Jesus Christ we know that it'll all be okay in the end
this happens to be a fav topic of mine I must say. One thing he said that I loved was "each time we choose Christ, we'll feel joy" how cool is that?? We really have the opportunity to feel joy in every single circumstance because through Jesus Christ we know that it'll all be okay in the end
remember kids
God made you special, and he loves you very much 
BYE
God made you special, and he loves you very much 
BYE
/ΡΠΈΡΡΡΡ ΠΆΡΠ½ΡΡΠ½
flics
- me n chinggis
my celeb crush fr
my celeb crush fr- new puppy who dis 

- elder soares and the gang 

- choibs gang squad up 



- just saving this fit for when I get to take a dance class here...
- reunited w my favs 



- bi mongol hun 

![]() |
| All 12 members of the MTC District back together again!! |
















No comments:
Post a Comment