Whats up you guys!! I have so much that happened this week holy smokes. Buckle up and
lets
get
into
it.
Highlights:
- we had a little bit of free time so we went to a park. I was praying I could find a chance to connect with some people there. And all of the sudden I saw this group of little kids who were SHOCKED to see a foreigner. They kept stepping closer and closer to me to sneak extra looks
and so I started asking them questions and talking to them.
and so I started asking them questions and talking to them.They were soo cute. They started to get more comfortable talking to me, and when they learned that I like to sing and dance they started performing for me on this little outdoor stage
Then using random trash and pinecones they found, they made me gifts! I walked away with an ice cream cone wrapper filled with pinecones and glittery ribbons and a whole stack of Pokรฉmon cards
I also know a random kids song in Mongolian and we sang together it was so precious 
Then using random trash and pinecones they found, they made me gifts! I walked away with an ice cream cone wrapper filled with pinecones and glittery ribbons and a whole stack of Pokรฉmon cards
I also know a random kids song in Mongolian and we sang together it was so precious 
-i got to go on an EXCHANGE with sister Wheatley!! She's from my mtc district so it was a blast. We both have Mongolian comps right now, so oh boy was it so good to just sit and talk in English haha

-so I've had this weird cough for over a month now and it's really hard to breathe well
We've tried different medicines and stuff but nothing was helping, and finally I was told to get an inhaler. So I guess I'm like an inhaler girl now or sum bc i cannot leave the house without that thing

We've tried different medicines and stuff but nothing was helping, and finally I was told to get an inhaler. So I guess I'm like an inhaler girl now or sum bc i cannot leave the house without that thing

- gotta give a shout out to my lil bro JOSH who just got his mission call to KOREA WOW WOW WOW #asiagang





- we got stuck at a bus stop with no internet and no idea where we were going. We were super late for a meeting, but while we were there we got asked to help translate for a Japanese guy who knew English who was traveling alone and trying to get to a tourist place! Crazy right ??? And we met a lady who said she was a member of our church so it was also cool to connect with her #feverdream 

- we were address checking one time and got wayyy lost. We did not find the persons address, but right as we were about to turn back I saw something in the distance...
turns out someone here just owns camels?? How cool is that?
turns out someone here just owns camels?? How cool is that?-
PLEASE READ THIS
okay this is a WILD story. So. My preschool teacher's son served in mongolia way back in the day. And after I got my mission call they reached out to me and told me that there was a Mongolian family staying with them! I was so excited to go meet them and talk to them all about mongolia, but then I got covid and barely missed them as they went back home. I'm friends with him on Facebook and after getting moved to this area I was like wait...I think his Facebook says he lives here?
PLEASE READ THIS
okay this is a WILD story. So. My preschool teacher's son served in mongolia way back in the day. And after I got my mission call they reached out to me and told me that there was a Mongolian family staying with them! I was so excited to go meet them and talk to them all about mongolia, but then I got covid and barely missed them as they went back home. I'm friends with him on Facebook and after getting moved to this area I was like wait...I think his Facebook says he lives here? Then the other day we were walking out the door to go visit a member and we got stopped and were late...we were trying to rush over when this random car rolls down the window and says "hi sisters do you want a ride?" (This is perfectly normal in Mongolia) but he said it in ENGLISH. Crazy. We get in the car and he asks our names and then he says so sister jensen you are from st George right? And I was like yeah!! And he said I LIVED IN ST GEORGE. and I was like WHAT? WHERE? and he said he didn't know the exact area but he lived with Clark and Kathy and my JAW WAS ON THE FLOOR
THIS IS THE GUY I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET A YEAR AGO. it was a WILD connection. And def a miracle that he just happened to be driving past and come pick us up??? And now he's having us over for Mongolian bbq on Saturday
Crazy how God always puts us in the right place as the right time!
THIS IS THE GUY I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET A YEAR AGO. it was a WILD connection. And def a miracle that he just happened to be driving past and come pick us up??? And now he's having us over for Mongolian bbq on Saturday
Crazy how God always puts us in the right place as the right time!- I got to go back to the city for a 5 hour long English teaching training! It was very long, but so fun to see a bunch of my homies fr. Miss you all
then we all got to go watch a concert by byu vocal point and noteworthy!! It was SO fun. I finally felt like a normal person again and you best believe once they broke out at one direction medley I was going crazy
We were right in the front row and tryna hype people up it was epic. It made me miss performing SO much.
then we all got to go watch a concert by byu vocal point and noteworthy!! It was SO fun. I finally felt like a normal person again and you best believe once they broke out at one direction medley I was going crazy
We were right in the front row and tryna hype people up it was epic. It made me miss performing SO much.- also the weather got SO HOT this week. It's so nice finally feeling like I can get back to my normal skin color instead of looking pale and sickly all the time
but also it's snowing a whole ton outside as I write this
but also it's snowing a whole ton outside as I write this
Spiritual thought:
D&C 76: 2 Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out.
3 His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand.
4 From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years never fail.
5 For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end.
I read these verses this week and had the biggest sense of relief. Wanna know why?? Read verse 3 again. God's purposes don't fail!! No matter how much i mess up, how many words I say incorrectly, and how many opportunities I might accidentally miss, I can't ruin God's plan!! As long as I try my best it'll all work out 



I love you all so much
Peace out
/ัะธัััั ะถัะฝััะฝ
flics
- summer rain >>>
- saw my first Mongolian flowers! (Yes I'm aware they're just dandelions but I'll take what I can get)
-
fluffiest camel I ever did see
fluffiest camel I ever did see- best dissy 



- exchange 



- mid english conf gs run iykyk

- #inhalergang
- the nalaikh monastery
- my cutie lil park friends

- would u hire us to clean ur bathroom?

- concert

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%201.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment