Sain baitsgaana uu
I know it's only been a few days since you last heard from me....but i still got a few stories for you so...
I know it's only been a few days since you last heard from me....but i still got a few stories for you so...- this week I got to sing in church! As soon as I saw the program I tried so hard to hold back my laughter. A special musical number by the one and only JANET Jensen.
Idk why they always think my name is Janet here??? I feel like I'm in too deep to correct them...
Idk why they always think my name is Janet here??? I feel like I'm in too deep to correct them...
- the day before this, we visited a less active member who we connected with last week. She owns a little store by a bus stop, so we went to visit her and just sat down and talked.
She told us she was unable to come to church tomorrow. And I was like well I'm singing tomorrow, so if you can't come, can I just sing for you right now.
So basically I sang to her in the middle of her store. It was so fun 
So basically I sang to her in the middle of her store. It was so fun 
- one reason I love singing in church is because after I usually get called into the branch president's office and get told to teach the branch how to sing.
So here I was this week at branch family night, teaching them a hymn so they can sing it in church next week. 
So here I was this week at branch family night, teaching them a hymn so they can sing it in church next week. 
- the buuz folding method
I finally got to help make buuz!! A cute member we visited was like sorry sisters I'm not done cooking and we were like no problem we can help!! And so they showed me different ways to make the buuz. I'm def not Mongolian mom status at it yet but it was fun
I finally got to help make buuz!! A cute member we visited was like sorry sisters I'm not done cooking and we were like no problem we can help!! And so they showed me different ways to make the buuz. I'm def not Mongolian mom status at it yet but it was fun
- this week the weather was all over the place.
Within our 20 minute walk to the church I felt every season. It was snowy, sunny, cloudy, windy, warm, (I feel like I'm making a vocabulary list for my English class here).
Within our 20 minute walk to the church I felt every season. It was snowy, sunny, cloudy, windy, warm, (I feel like I'm making a vocabulary list for my English class here).I've never seen it snow while being so sunny outside. I guess the Mongolians are confused too because one day we're all vibing in short sleeves and the next I'm getting chastised because I should be wearing tights still



- we visited some people who live further away, so we got to go on some fun walks
This is a beautiful place. the sky is blue, all the fields are turning green, the cows and dogs and cats and horses are all just roaming. I was seriously in awe this week because mongolia is coming to life now!! Also I saw more flowers that weren't even dandelions this time 

This is a beautiful place. the sky is blue, all the fields are turning green, the cows and dogs and cats and horses are all just roaming. I was seriously in awe this week because mongolia is coming to life now!! Also I saw more flowers that weren't even dandelions this time 

Spiritual thought for MY GIRLIES:
This is from The Influence of Women by President Nelson (2024 relief society devo)
"Sisters, please never underestimate the extraordinary power within you to influence others for good. It is a gift with which our Heavenly Father has endowed every covenant woman. As a covenant daughter of God, you have receptivity to the Spirit and an enhanced moral compass that give you the capacity to receive personal revelation and to discern truth from error"
If you haven't read this talk yet pls go read it. It talks about spiritual gifts we've been blessed with and how we can use those gifts to help others here on Earth. God loves you, you are his child, now go be a loving example to others so you can help them know that God loves them too!!
And while we are on the topic of women...happy mother's day to all the mommas in my life 
luv u all!

luv u all!Bayrlalaa bayrtai hairtai shuu
/ัะธัััั ะถัะฝััะฝ
flics
- this is khangai. He's my fav 

- the names Janet Jensen. Nice to meet me
- who wants to get matching chinggis khaan rugs with me

- 





- diy word search was a success ✅
- buuz 

- beautiful mongolia 



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment