Hey hey its Tuesday, I'm jaiden and it's a great day to be a warrior (I hope this brought many of u flashbacks - in honor of graduation and stuff) im gonna be so real with you guys this week was lowkey a filler episode and not that much happened...but I'll still grace you with my weekly highlights
HIGHLIGHTS:
- we got invited to our cute friend namuunaa's graduation
here if you finish 5th, 9th, or 12th grade you graduate. Or something like that. It's also called honhnii bayr (Bell holiday) because when you graduate they pin a little bow with bells on it on you. I got to do the honors of pinning the bell on

here if you finish 5th, 9th, or 12th grade you graduate. Or something like that. It's also called honhnii bayr (Bell holiday) because when you graduate they pin a little bow with bells on it on you. I got to do the honors of pinning the bell on

- it also happened to be a Buddhist holiday that day, and her graduation was at the Monastery. So we saw a grand entrance of monks entering the building while crashing cymbals and blowing horns in very tall horse hats it was dope



- we have been doing a lot of address checking this week, where we pic a random district and go look the addresses of less active members in our branch. It happened to rain a lot this week so I got be up in the hills of niseh wandering around in a rain storm and it was actually so fun 



- I saw some little girls chase a bunch of random cows out of their yard with a stick and a little boy throw a basketball at a cow who ran onto the court


- for mutual this week we decided to break out just dance
Not that many of the youth were able to come, so it was me and the elders doing all the dances and everyone else just watched. They started giving us songs that were BTS *extreme edition*
and boy did we struggle to keep up, but it was a blast. We also played one of my top 6 most intense games of ninja
Not that many of the youth were able to come, so it was me and the elders doing all the dances and everyone else just watched. They started giving us songs that were BTS *extreme edition*
and boy did we struggle to keep up, but it was a blast. We also played one of my top 6 most intense games of ninja
- we went to visit a member and she had to leave to go pick up her kids, but she turned on the voice kids for us to watch while we waited. It was peak entertainment I think

- last night we had branch family night and 6 investigators came!! How wild is that?? It was so epic and they did a presentation about byu and different opportunities for Mongolians it was dope. And they had good snacks 



Spiritual thought:
This was sent to me this week and I loved it
“Men and women who turn their lives over to God will discover that He can make a lot more out of their lives than they can. He will deepen their joys, expand their vision, quicken their minds, strengthen their muscles, lift their spirits, multiply their blessings, increase their opportunities, comfort their souls, raise up friends, and pour out peace. Whoever will lose his life in the service of God will find eternal life” -Ezra Taft Benson
I've been really trying to turn my life over to God lately, and it's ended up being a lot harder than I thought it would be. I think my life plan is great, but God's plan is greater, and as we make the sacrifices to align our life with his plan for us we will be SO blessed



Okay peace out see u next week



/ΡΠΈΡΡΡΡ ΠΆΡΠ½ΡΡΠ½
flics
- 
day

day- we found a swing set
- which one of us do u want to teach u English??

- cute new member visits
- khulan drew a picture of me 



- beautiful Mongolia 

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment