Whats up you guys. I feel like this week felt like it was only 4 days long....its going by so quick, and I've officially lived in Mongolia for 8 months now so that's crazyyyyyy. Anyway let's get into our highlight reel...
Highlights:
- last pday we went on a little hike, and at the top of it there is an outdoor gym. And by outdoor gym I mean a legit bench press, leg press, pull up bars, its so hype

Although it sits rusting at the top of the mountain and the equipment squeaks like nothing else
I have never had that much fun at the gym before I must say. When the equipment breaks and the weights aren't heavy enough, just have the elders stand on top to hold the weights down
#getripped #summerbodthursday?? Iykyk


Although it sits rusting at the top of the mountain and the equipment squeaks like nothing else
I have never had that much fun at the gym before I must say. When the equipment breaks and the weights aren't heavy enough, just have the elders stand on top to hold the weights down
#getripped #summerbodthursday?? Iykyk- we roasted marshmallows over a candle at a members house...do you guys think if you roast marshmallows over a scented candle it would make them flavored? Let me know your thoughts in the comments down below...



- we had zone conference this week!!! It was SO much fun and so epic I learned so much. First of all, we were combined with another zone which was hype. Seeing my mission friends is always the best
And also all the trainings were so good. The mission is growing so fast and it is so cool to be a part of it!
And also all the trainings were so good. The mission is growing so fast and it is so cool to be a part of it! - we went to a huge outdoor market to pass out English cards and it was very successful if I do say so myself. We spent a while chatting it up with this lady we met and she was shocked by my eyes and nose and kept asking if I will marry a Mongolian guy
Anyway, we left her shop and were walking around when all of the sudden she called us back over. There were 2 white people with her and she wanted to know where they were from and so she asked me to translate for her!! They were from Denmark and Sweden but know English, and they are in Mongolia to watch the election how crazy is that?? So we all talked for a bit and afterwards I was shocked that I was able to fully translate this whole conversation
The gift of tongues is so real haha

Anyway, we left her shop and were walking around when all of the sudden she called us back over. There were 2 white people with her and she wanted to know where they were from and so she asked me to translate for her!! They were from Denmark and Sweden but know English, and they are in Mongolia to watch the election how crazy is that?? So we all talked for a bit and afterwards I was shocked that I was able to fully translate this whole conversation
The gift of tongues is so real haha - it was cold outside so we made soup and rolls one night for dinner because why not. We accidentally made WAY too much soup (due to the fact that we only have one massive pot to work with
) and so the next day we invited our neighbors (the sukhbaatar sisters) over for lunch. It was a bring your own bowl soup party 

) and so the next day we invited our neighbors (the sukhbaatar sisters) over for lunch. It was a bring your own bowl soup party 

- we went to visit our cute dariimaa egch this week and she was like "yeah we just got a sheep the other day so we can eat the whole thing. Do you want to try some gedes? Can you eat that?? I know Americans usually can't eat it." So basically. I was like yeah I want to try it
so she cooked up a plate of sheep stomach. All the insides. Let me just say, if you are texture sensitive when it comes to food, probably don't eat this haha. Since it was basically all the insides mixed together it was a mystery in every bite
It was cleaned out well so it wasn't the worst thing in the world... but it def wasn't good
I give this experience 1.8 stars 
so she cooked up a plate of sheep stomach. All the insides. Let me just say, if you are texture sensitive when it comes to food, probably don't eat this haha. Since it was basically all the insides mixed together it was a mystery in every bite
It was cleaned out well so it wasn't the worst thing in the world... but it def wasn't good
I give this experience 1.8 stars 
- we sang Christmas songs at church on Sunday? In June? I guess the snow storm last week left whoever chose the music in a festive mood or something. No hate tho it was hilarious 

- we went on yet another address checking adventure...some of our side quests included attempting to bring an escaped dog back to his home
walking all the way up the wrong side of the mountain
and running into that spikey plant that will give you an inflamed rash when you touch it
Good times fr. Gave me a chance to work on my tan finally
walking all the way up the wrong side of the mountain
and running into that spikey plant that will give you an inflamed rash when you touch it
Good times fr. Gave me a chance to work on my tan finally
Spiritual thought:
This week at zone conference one of the zl's said something that I thought was super cool. We were talking about how to not be afraid in missionary work, and how we can chose faith over fear. He said "why not be unforgettable to people?" What an interesting question. When we are fearful, we tend to try to blend in with the crowd. We don't stand out because we're too scared to. But if we have faith and trust in God's power and ability, he'll help us in all our weakness. He'll help us to be unforgettable to people as we strive to represent the savior each day. Anyway here's a cool scripture I like about not being afraid
Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
I love you all and God loves you more
BYE
/ัะธัััั ะถัะฝััะฝ
flics
- mountain gym >>>
- marshmallows by candlestick 



- member meetings 

- rare footage of jaiden in her tag 

- sheep stomach 





- new month new bus card 

.jpg)
%201.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment