HOWDY FOLKS. I hope you are all having a splendid fall. I wore thermals yesterday TRUE STORY. Winter is coming and it's coming quick AND there's only 106 days til
Christmas
so attention everyone: "no matter how many exams you have or how bad you do on them it can't stop Christmas from coming" -tyler francis
Christmas
so attention everyone: "no matter how many exams you have or how bad you do on them it can't stop Christmas from coming" -tyler francis So just remember that.
ANYWAY WHAT
A
WEEK
A
WEEK
- we started the week off strong by going to zaisan monument (an old communist monument) in order to celebrate my man vlad being in mongolia



- perks of living up by the edge of your area next to the mountain: you can go to the mountain for studies
We studied up in bogd uul and a super cute dog decided to come lay on our blanket and chill with us. It was epic.
We studied up in bogd uul and a super cute dog decided to come lay on our blanket and chill with us. It was epic. - we got dinner with one of our cute English students and it turns out she's been to church before too ??? She said she stopped going cause it's not the lifestyle she wants, but hey I love her to death and we are planting seeds one day at a time baby



- I Made sheeps head so you dont have to!! yum yum yum. Yall are familiar with hulan by now, she's basically the only person who will ever meet with/hangout with us ayyooo
So due to my lack of sheep heads eaten, I decided that I needed to take matters into my own hands and make it myself
And it was only like 6k so basically you can buy a sheep head for less than 2 dollars for those interested
But it's super easy to make so I'll teach you how:
So due to my lack of sheep heads eaten, I decided that I needed to take matters into my own hands and make it myself
And it was only like 6k so basically you can buy a sheep head for less than 2 dollars for those interested
But it's super easy to make so I'll teach you how:1. Thaw sheep head 

2. Reverse bear trap the head (cut jaw and break open)

3. Clean thoroughly- Gerard (our sheep) did not brush his teeth before he died and it showed 





4. Boil it (with potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic etc)

5. Realize you don't have a lid and use every object you can to try and cover the pot *optional



Do not put the microwave on the pot
7. Play hide and seek in the church while you wait (within sight and sound of course iykyk) 

8. Eat and enjoy 















Side notes: per mongolian culture and superstition, if you eat one eye of the sheep you have to eat both or else you'll go blind (or something like that)
So basically I ate tongue, cheek, roof of the mouth, ear, and not one but TWO eyes. (but dont even worry i dissected a sheep eye in biology class once and so I know my way around those things
) it's all a game of texture and a lot...a LOT of chewing (especially with the eye) also the cheek is spikey is that normal ? I would rate this experience an 8.9 out of 10 would most likely do again

) it's all a game of texture and a lot...a LOT of chewing (especially with the eye) also the cheek is spikey is that normal ? I would rate this experience an 8.9 out of 10 would most likely do again

-once upon a time the 2 zaisan sisters decided to go on an address checking adventure. After about 30 minutes of walking in the wrong direction, we found a little ger district and I was like, "Oooh fun, let's go!" NO. NOT FUN. Don't go! We got swarmed by bugs. My life flashed before my eyes as I swatted those things out of the air. But they just kept respawning. We just ran blindly til we were safe inside some random store 

- we had mutual this week!! And we had nine youth show up!!! I didn't even know we had nine youth ???? It was so epic cool sauce and we played some fun games. We played this one game...it was kinda weird but made me laugh harder than I had in a hot sec. Basically all the girls sit in a circle and all the guys stand behind them, but one guy just has an empty chair and no partner. All of the other guys look down, but all the girls look at the guy with no partner. Then basically he winks at one of them and they have to run over to bus chair before getting caught by their own partner. It was insane with winking and sprinting and catching coming from every angle. I've never run away from or caught a guy as fast as I did in this game
basically you should play it at your next birthday party and tell me how it goes.
basically you should play it at your next birthday party and tell me how it goes.- a girl brought her little pet bird to church. That bird has been through it guys
I would try to set him free but I don't think he can fly. Anyway, he was chirping all through sacrament meeting as the little girl full fistedly grabbed him and put in on her shoulder or peoples arms. Strangely not the weirdest thing I've seen at sacrament meeting in this country though...

I would try to set him free but I don't think he can fly. Anyway, he was chirping all through sacrament meeting as the little girl full fistedly grabbed him and put in on her shoulder or peoples arms. Strangely not the weirdest thing I've seen at sacrament meeting in this country though...

- we had some pretty epic English lessons this week. We talked about music and movies and a lot to do with genres. Top 2 parts: making album covers, hearing a little boy tell a story about how in a movie idea he has he wants people to have a helmet that alters their brain hormones so they turn into vampires

- we got the chance to walk amka home again and this guy gets funnier by the day. Me and sister loosle decided to try and teach him random English words and tell him jokes with our broken Mongolian. I'm not sure what he thought was funnier, our mistakes or our jokes. But whatever we did worked. (The best part was either trying to exclaim what "shortcut" means or telling him a flickering like was sunstei
)
)Spiritual thought:
Ether 1: 42 "....And there will I meet thee, and I will go before thee into a land which is choice above all the lands of the earth. 43 And there will I bless thee and thy seed..."
In this chapter, it would have been the easy way out for the brother of jared and his family to stay where they were at. But, they pick up and leave, and God says he will bless them when they get there. He will go before them to help prepare a blessed place for them. In life, God wants us to take that first act of faith. That first step in the direction he wants us to go. That first step of choosing him. And then, as we get to our destination, that's where we will recognize his helping hand and his blessings in our life. He has a perfect plan prepared for each of us and as we do our best to follow his plan and his will we will be more blessed than we ever could imagine 

Remember kids: God made you special and he loves you very much
BYE

BYE
/систэр жэнсэн
flics
- Gerard the sheep may he rest in peace

-mutual shenanigans
- zaisan monument

- 8 legends 1 elevator
- got tatted up 

- mountain studies pt 1 and 2
- if you need someone to rap the numbers for you I know who to call 

- cutie members cutie youth cutie English students 





.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment