Hello lovelies!! Yes I did say fall, the leaves are changing, and some of them are falling, but really most are still on the treas and also it's snowing. Fun fact, mongolia is probs the only country that has all of the biomes of minecraft 
also if u don't read this whole email ar least read the miracles and spiritual thought pleaseee
Highlights
-We were sitting at burger king and sister loosle and hulan started arm wrestling and then this random guy was like okay my turn so we both went over to his table and arm wrestled him. Do you think we won or lost lmk in the comments down below



- the tuul sisters were like heyyy we have a member who apparently lives in your area but she can really come to church cause she had to get tumors removed from her feet. So we went to visit her, turns out it's actually hulans sister??? So that's so gnarly and she's so so cute 

- only 2 girls showed up to young women's this week, so to keep things entertaining once we ran out of activities, they started doing my makeup



- Last week of the transfer = last district council = need to have a district party
At our last dissy council we all brought treats and desserts and also did a "powerpoint night" kinda deal, I have such an epic district fr 


At our last dissy council we all brought treats and desserts and also did a "powerpoint night" kinda deal, I have such an epic district fr 


- I did an exchange in songino
with sister egshiglen! It was mad dejavu because it was the same place I did my first ever exchange in mongolia. We taught some lessons and had a banger English class!! I also was back together with sister swenson and hulan and it was so epic coolness
with sister egshiglen! It was mad dejavu because it was the same place I did my first ever exchange in mongolia. We taught some lessons and had a banger English class!! I also was back together with sister swenson and hulan and it was so epic coolness - I of course missed my lovely adorable English students, but when I got home, there was a note and a little stuffed bear from one of my cutie little students that she brought for me saying that me and my comp are the best teachers in the universe



TWO EPIC MIRACLES
- we met the cutest little lady at church who was coming for the first time!! We got to know her a little bit and invited her to sit with us during second hour, she told me she wanted one of the books so we got her one and now we are going over this week to start teaching her



- okay this one will make u cry shuu. We were calling through some random gray dots and found a family who are all members, but their youngest daughter was never baptized. We called and asked if we could go over and meet with them. When we got there we knocked and the mom tried to open the door. It wouldn't unlock
Then her daughter, khulan, the one we wanted to teach, walked up to us and tried to get the door open from the outside, which also failed. This led to 30 minutes of shaking door handles and throwing keys out the window to open from a different angle, and i thought we were gonna have to break open the door like in a spy movie.
finally a neighbor came and was somehow able to fix the door. Ashguidee
finally a neighbor came and was somehow able to fix the door. Ashguidee
We walked in and sat down and started talking, looking at pictures, and getting to know each other. After a while we were asked to teach khulan a lesson. With the help of her mom, we were able to teach her the first lesson, and help her learn how to pray. Her mom said the closing prayer of the lesson, and after she finished, she just sat in tears.
She told us she hasn't gone to church really since she moved to this area, and we are the first missionaries to reach out to her in a very long time. She recently was thinking about the church and she told us that God answered her prayers by sending us. She and her daughter both want to come to church on Sunday and meet again! Her daughter also dances and so she was showing us a Mongolian dance and we all danced together in her living room. It was such an incredible and surreal experience and it filled me with so much love and joy

Spiritual thought
“It’s not going to be easy, but you can do it. You will be all right. The journey will be filled with challenges.....But the struggle itself will transform you into the person you want to be. Work hard. Be consistent. Focus on the things you can change, not so much on the things you cannot change. Have faith. Have hope. Trust in God. Know that if you do your part, things will work out.”
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Guys. These past few transfers, I haven't had much work. Haven't taught an investigator lesson in a long time. It's been hard to come up with productive ways to do things. And that was hard for me. I am a perfectionist and a planner, and I want things to workout the way I envisioned them to. My last few transfers haven't been that way, if anything it felt like every step forward was two steps back, and it was exhausting. I felt like a failure and figured I must've been doing something wrong for things to workout the way they did.
Everything I just wrote might sound a little too familiar to some of you. But DONT GIVE UP!! like the quote above says, HAVE HOPE. TRUST IN GOD. IF YOU DO YOUR PART THINGS WILL WORK OUT. teaching that lesson this past week was one of the most incredible miracles I've had here. and if I would've given up i would've never had had that opportunity. God is so aware of you and your circumstances, and you are where you are at for a reason. Even in the toughest times, if you keep pushing, there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel, because God is light and his plan is perfect





bayrlalaa bayrtai hairtai shuu naizuudaa
/ΡΠΈΡΡΡΡ ΠΆΡΠ½ΡΡΠ½
flics
- bus selfies
- girls girls girls 



- everyone go read the new book of mormon intro on the bom app 

- 









-
me after mutual 
me after mutual 
- khulan and ontsgerel our miracle fam



- exchange 





- English student gifts 

- dudes we're getting the band back together

hulan + shiny + jaisen =


hulan + shiny + jaisen =
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment