Hi guys, Jaiden here, thanks for joining me on this week's episode of
moncoldia
please silence all cell phones, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show....
moncoldia
please silence all cell phones, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show....Highlights:
- walked down to a river and skipped rocks on pday
Such a vibe and I wanted to go swimming. Little did I know it'd be one of the last warmish days here....everyone collectively decided it was tights season and no one told me? So an old man touched my leg and was like oh goodness you need to be wearing tights
It's still September. You really never know when your last day of no tights will be so live every day up fr
although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little excited to break all my stuff out of storage and look like a marshmallow again


Such a vibe and I wanted to go swimming. Little did I know it'd be one of the last warmish days here....everyone collectively decided it was tights season and no one told me? So an old man touched my leg and was like oh goodness you need to be wearing tights
It's still September. You really never know when your last day of no tights will be so live every day up fr
although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little excited to break all my stuff out of storage and look like a marshmallow again


- we had a meeting who apparently lives like across the street from us, and it turns out she and her husband are both from choibalsan
my #favarea it was so fun looking through their old pictures. Her husband is not a member, but somehow decided to get pretty involved in this meeting.
my #favarea it was so fun looking through their old pictures. Her husband is not a member, but somehow decided to get pretty involved in this meeting. He told me that if I wait a few years to come back I will forget all my Mongolian....so probably I should start a business
(with him) where he goes to dornod and starts a goat farm (he likes goats the best
) and he raises them and takes their fur and I sell it to people cause I'm an American but I also know mongolian and that will help me not forget the language. He said we'll get rich, so it's something to think about 

(with him) where he goes to dornod and starts a goat farm (he likes goats the best
) and he raises them and takes their fur and I sell it to people cause I'm an American but I also know mongolian and that will help me not forget the language. He said we'll get rich, so it's something to think about 

- we had a mission tour this week by Elder Esplin of the Seventy and it was SO GOOD. so he and his wife came and spoke at our zone conference which was so hype, and then we had lots of zoom calls and stuff, but the BEST part, was that sister loosle and I got asked to do companion study with them. This was such a special experience and I'm so thankful we got to do it!
They just talked with us and got to know us and we talked about our mission and questions and struggles and then we all read the scriptures together and they are some of the most loving people ever and it was so refreshing to talk to them
And my man Elder Esplin is giving the opening prayer at general conference so be sure to watch it and give him some love 

And my man Elder Esplin is giving the opening prayer at general conference so be sure to watch it and give him some love 
-so basically we woke up one morning and it was SNOWING. It didn't stick or last too long, but
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW 
SNOW
SNOW
SNOW 
- It was so cold outside one night so while waiting for the bus we got some hot chocolate, and then we sang Christmas songs to hulan out in the parking lot and embarrassed her real good
# 92daystilchristmasbutwhoscount ing 

#
- i think I just have bad luck with just dance mutual activities, because each time I do it it's usually just the missionaries that come or end up dancing
But hey I have no regrets because I'm getting lots of practice so I'll be able to set some epic highscores when I get home


(shout out to the Clark's for always pulling up tho fr
)
But hey I have no regrets because I'm getting lots of practice so I'll be able to set some epic highscores when I get home


(shout out to the Clark's for always pulling up tho fr
)- we got to go watch tenunbats baptism!! The tuul elders have been teaching him for a sec and he finally was able to get baptized. He was so excited and ready and happy and just all the things he's such a sweet christlike person 

- we taught hulan about the temple and even though I don't gave the best vocabulary for that, she said she is excited to be able to go to the temple when she goes to Korea!



- basically the area we live is super new so they are building new buildings all around us which means lots of 24/7 construction...which means no power or water at random times of day and its always a surprise... But lowkey it's kind of a vibe because eating bread and apples and water storage in the dark makes me feel like I'm in some kind of zombie apocalypse movie



- so once upon a time in English class we were talking about comparing and contrasting, and got on the topic of different foods and treats in mongolia. Someone mentioned aaruul and I was like heyyy I love that stuff
And all of the sudden the lady next to me leans over and whips out a HUGE chunk of aaruul (a block of dried curdled milk? Idk how else to explain it haha) and is like here this is for you
So that was super out of pocket and caught me wayy off guard. I love mongolia everyone here is just a queen


And all of the sudden the lady next to me leans over and whips out a HUGE chunk of aaruul (a block of dried curdled milk? Idk how else to explain it haha) and is like here this is for you
So that was super out of pocket and caught me wayy off guard. I love mongolia everyone here is just a queen


- before English one night a guy was standing in the hallway of the church building looking at pictures of Jesus, and asked a question about him, which led to me getting to talk to him about Jesus and who he is and it was SO COOL
and this guy is also from choibalsan too 

and this guy is also from choibalsan too 
Spiritual thought
1 Nephi 17: 51 "And now, if the Lord has such great power, and has wrought so many miracles among the children of men, how is it that he cannot instruct me, that I should build a ship?" For everyone who heard me already share this a million times this week namaig uuchlaarai but it's just so good and it's been on my mind all week so imma share it again. In this chapter Nephi is asked to build a boat. His brothers don't believe that he can, but he tells them that through the power of God he will be guided to build a boat the way the lord needs him too.
He talks about miracles of God and the miracles that he's done in the past. I love how personal this scripture is. Those miracles that God did in the past can still apply to ME. and YOU. and EVERYONE ELSE. God has great power and has done so many great miracles, so how is it that he cannot instruct me that I should learn mongolian? Or serve a mission? Or become like him? Well ladies and gents, he CAN. God is and always will be a God of miracles, and his miracles will apply to us for forever as long as we are faithful 



I love you all tonsies go have the best week ever and as always feel free to reach out to me with any questions, comments, concerns, song requests, recipes, life updates or pickup lines. Bayrlalaa bayrtai hairtai shuu



/ΡΠΈΡΡΡΡ ΠΆΡΠ½ΡΡΠ½
flics
- tenunbats baptism 

- my cutie comp rearranging the room



- member visits 





- hot chocolate + hulan = best combo 



- pov this is what we look like from our district leaders perspective
-
zone conf
zone conf
- my fat chunk of aaruul



.jpg)
%201.jpg)
.jpg)
%201.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%201.jpg)
%201.jpg)
%201.jpg)
%201.jpg)
%201.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment