hi guys I am running out of creative ideas for intros so actually I'm not gonna write one this week and I'll skip to the highlights
Highlights
- so I know you guys think I've eaten every part of a sheep by this point, but there are a few spots I've missed
This week a sweet member brought us some sheep head that he made for us to eat

Little did we know there was another...
surprise
...at the bottom of the pot....a long tube
...we asked what it was and after not being able to explain it in English we asked him how to spell it so we could translate it. The result had me shocked. anus
sheep anus. Cleaned out (as clean as a Mongolian can make it I guess
) and stuffed with random other animal insides
I would rate it a solid 1 out of 10. They were so kind as to let us take home the leftovers too. Another day another slay 
This week a sweet member brought us some sheep head that he made for us to eat

Little did we know there was another...
surprise
...at the bottom of the pot....a long tube
...we asked what it was and after not being able to explain it in English we asked him how to spell it so we could translate it. The result had me shocked. anus
sheep anus. Cleaned out (as clean as a Mongolian can make it I guess
) and stuffed with random other animal insides
I would rate it a solid 1 out of 10. They were so kind as to let us take home the leftovers too. Another day another slay 
- we made pumpkin pie !!! It was soooo fun and turned out way good
We brought a pie to the member who gave us the pumpkins, and it was perfect timing because it was actually her husband's birthday that day

We brought a pie to the member who gave us the pumpkins, and it was perfect timing because it was actually her husband's birthday that day

- we had an epic karaoke party for mutual....this week we found out that one of the members of the world's greatest bands had died, so all of the sisters did a group performance to best song ever by one direction in honor of him
We hyped up the whole room pretty quickly
Then i got my 10 year old investigator to sing
last Christmas
with me (because everyone in mongolia knows and loves that song) the crowd went wild 



We hyped up the whole room pretty quickly
Then i got my 10 year old investigator to sing
last Christmas
with me (because everyone in mongolia knows and loves that song) the crowd went wild 


- we started teaching the sweetest 14 year girl named undral, she is so cute and radiates joy
we even got to meet her parents because they wanted a tour of the church to see what she was getting into. They asked a bunch of questions too it was so awesome! (Also I have never seen parents be this involved in this country ever I feel like it was sooo cool) we invited her to read the introduction to the book of mormon, and later before we started English class, we saw here sitting at a table reading it ALREADY ! cutest ever. Teaching her is the best 

we even got to meet her parents because they wanted a tour of the church to see what she was getting into. They asked a bunch of questions too it was so awesome! (Also I have never seen parents be this involved in this country ever I feel like it was sooo cool) we invited her to read the introduction to the book of mormon, and later before we started English class, we saw here sitting at a table reading it ALREADY ! cutest ever. Teaching her is the best 

- during second hour of church we started watching last week's evening session of conference, and one old lady thought it was splendid. So splendid in fact that she started filming it
She went on and off filming the TV and the people in the room...but the best part she is kept forgetting to start the video. And she kept shushing everyone for being too loud on the video (that she was not recording
i was like bruhhh who's gonna tell her....) It was so difficult not to laugh during the whole meeting 
She went on and off filming the TV and the people in the room...but the best part she is kept forgetting to start the video. And she kept shushing everyone for being too loud on the video (that she was not recording
i was like bruhhh who's gonna tell her....) It was so difficult not to laugh during the whole meeting 
- we got to meet with Maralaa, a cute sister who finished her mission last march, so she served with us for a while. It was soooo fun to visit her and just catch up on life. she's so awesome, and served in 3 of the same places I served in so we just got to talk about people and memories and I think that's the most mongolian I've understood in a sec it was so epic 
she's the best

she's the best- we had a big snow storm this week and so we decided to shovel the snow at the church! (Because for some reason mongolians only like the elders to do service and not the sisters...so self designated secret snow shoveling for the win I guess
) it actually was so fun and also made me realize that I have almost zero experience in the snow shoveling field




) it actually was so fun and also made me realize that I have almost zero experience in the snow shoveling field



Spiritual thought
Another talk that I really loved from conference is called "Nourish the Roots, and the Banches Will Grow." I love this talk because it shows the perfect way to grow your testimony in faith especially as you have doubts and questions. A testimony is like a tree, and in order to grow a tree you need to water the roots! And the Jesus Christ is the root! Whenever you have doubts or questions about the branches of the gospel, focus on watering, growing, and strengthening your testimony of Jesus Christ. You will find peace, answers, and reassurance. Go read this talk it's amazing!



Have a splendid day my friends
bayrtai
bayrtai
/ัะธัััั ะถัะฝััะฝ
flics
- jaiden
snow
snow
‐
+


+


-
+ anus 

+ anus 

- diy pie in a frying pan 

- mom can I keep him?? 









- impromptu get district photo shoots go crazy
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment