ugluunii mend ee


hope everyone had the best week and the greatest Thanksgiving!! We have been absolutely living it up here, we have found so many new people and have taught so many lessons, being busier than I have been probably in my whole mission tbh. I love it!!



hope everyone had the best week and the greatest Thanksgiving!! We have been absolutely living it up here, we have found so many new people and have taught so many lessons, being busier than I have been probably in my whole mission tbh. I love it!!Highlights
- we went ice skating last pday and it was so epic, it was just an outdoor rink where you rent skates from a sketchy little shack that blasts mongolian rap music. It was hype 





- we have been teaching the tax department group at American corner, but now they want us to teach them at the tax department!! So we headed over and taught our first lesson there about Thanksgiving, and we went over a ton of holiday traditions, including
black Friday
and they thought that was mind blowing. They want to come to America and experience it they said
black Friday
and they thought that was mind blowing. They want to come to America and experience it they said
- Thanksgiving was so hype! We did a district potluck and had quite the array of things like pumpkin pie, yams, apple crisp, rolls, potatoes, baked Mac and cheese and some Korean beef stuff too. It was so good and we invited a guy from the peace Corp to come join us and he did
Then we brought leftovers to our English students at the tax department and they loved it

Then we brought leftovers to our English students at the tax department and they loved it

- we had zone conference in darkhan!! It was so good and I love getting to see and hear from some of my mission friends and past companions! My favorite part was when sister namgur gave a whole training about how to lead music, using chopsticks and Christmas songs 

We all used our chopstick to lead the music like a pro, and president looked like he was casting some spells with his stic, it was hilarious. Core memory for sure. Also I saw camels on the drive yay


We all used our chopstick to lead the music like a pro, and president looked like he was casting some spells with his stic, it was hilarious. Core memory for sure. Also I saw camels on the drive yay
- for mutual we had a movie party and we watched
home alone
in Mongolian it was fabulous
home alone
in Mongolian it was fabulous - called through our referrals and somehow a member I've never met before was sent to us as a referral and we called him and he said he wanted to come to church tomorrow and introduce himself since he didn't know us! And also he spoke perect English.
lowkey kinda thought it was a prank but then we saw him at church and it was awesome, and he said we'll see him every week now.
lowkey kinda thought it was a prank but then we saw him at church and it was awesome, and he said we'll see him every week now.- Janelle and Bryton got married last weekend yay!! So sad I wasn't there but I am so so happy for them

I am glad my cardboard cut out was there to represent me well


I am glad my cardboard cut out was there to represent me wellSpiritual thought:
1 Corinthians 13: 8 "charity never faileth..."
In the whole chapter, Paul basically says that he could speak with tongues of angels and be all knowing, but if he didn't have charity, he would be nothing. Charity is the perfect and pure love of God. Charity is what allows us to take the action to serve others, because it helps us feel God's love for everyone. When we strive to develop Charity, we will become more christlike, because it helps us to become a true and loving disciple of Christ. You will never regret being too kind, loving, or showing charity!! Especially as the Christmas season begins, take time to work on developing the gift of charity by serving others 

okay bayrlalaa bayrtai hairtai shuu
/ΡΠΈΡΡΡΡ ΠΆΡΠ½ΡΡΠ½
flics
- zone conf 



- thanksgiving 

- who let these girls get into the cupcakes

- ice skating 

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment