The answer? 4 missionaries. 2 trips to the zah. Many texts to the apartment guy. And 2 lights when really you only needed 1.
Hi guys I hope you are all doing swell. This week was..well....a bit if a roller coaster. So let's get into it

/ ΡΠΈΡΡΡΡ ΠΆΡΠ½ΡΡΠ½
flics


- the weather is playing a game called "be warm and then snow again and then melt the next day and flood the streets" it's great! Definitely makes walking everywhere quite the adventure

- the weather got up to a nice 30 degrees so we started Thursday morning runs and I've never been so excited to go running in my entire life it was amazing. It was an all terrain run. I'm talking snow. Ice. Mud. Dirt. Puddles. It was epic

- we made homemade tacos!! Who knew making tortillas was so easy?? Why did I not know about this earlier??
- some girls from English got my facebook and have been texting me almost every day saying I'm a cute teacher and that I am a good singer and dancer (what they learned by stalking my facebook lol) Then they proceeded to send me pictures of them dancing and pictures they found on Facebook of me dancing and asked me to sing and dance for them at English class on Wednesday
it's show time boys
it's show time boys- there was a cat that got on the outside of the 3rd story of the apt building and was just walking around on the ledge and it was super funny. He climbed out of someone's window I think.
- we talked about food at Anna Home and had the kids draw their own pizzas with the toppings they wanted!! Really made me want pizza ngl

- one of the youth in our ward loves to cook and said he would make tsoivan for us so we went to the kitchen after mutual and had a tsoivan making party 10/10 would def recommend 

- so our bathroom light went out. Our elders were kind enough to take us to the zah to help us find a new one. We got the light and everything was fine and dandy, but sadly we did not make it all the a way home before accidentally shattering the light so we had to go back the next day (I rly hope the store lady didn't recognize us the second time lol
)
)- a bunch of referrals hadn't gotten sent out bc the addresses were written wrong, so they've been spamming us with people to call this week so we could do a mission wide contact. I have called so many people. Sadly it was super unsuccessful. But one call was 5 minutes long and she let us share a spiritual thought and everything! Then she told us she lives in the middle of nowhere and super far away rip but at least we shared a message with her!
- oh boy I've taken our water filter for granted hehe. We need a new one, and they said to get it at zone conference...so basically about 3 weeks without a water filter!! So we been vibin by boiling lots of water like a true pioneer. It tastes a lil sus but that's okay

- I impulsively decided to ask if I could teach the primary kids a song to sing for Easter Sunday! I had just made a primary video for "Jesus Is Risen" anyway so why not? Of course the kids struggled to read my "weird handwriting" but other than that I had a blast teaching them the song
- this darling little girl we invited to English told us she's choibalsan famous bc she's been in 3 movies
- a taxi driver asked if I was Korean 

- I learned that every time I shoot a basketball I do a little jetΓ© leap thingy. Those who've seen me play basketball - have I always done this???? It's just the dancer in me I guess. But hey it works. My branch pres decided to try and start shooting the ball like me and it was really funny 





- I HAVE A NEW BABY NEPHEW!! Congrats Janika!! And welcome to the fam baby Callan, I can't wait to meet you 



Spritual thought:
You guys imma be so real with you. This week was super hard. Most of our really consistent and progressing people started ignoring us and not showing up every time we plan meetings. I've been trying to best to stay productive and positive and keep doing missionary work but it is just so sad when those you want to teach so badly don't want to be taught. I studied a lot on hope this week. Here are some things I learned!
"The word hope is sometimes misunderstood. In our everyday language, the word often has a hint of uncertainty. For example, we may say that we hope for a change in the weather or a visit from a friend. In the language of the gospel, however, the word hope is sure, unwavering, and active." Hope shows our confidence in God and his ability to keep his promises.
Ether 12: 4 "Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God" this week I struggled to feel hopeful according to the world's standards, but I still have a hope in God and in his ability to magnify my efforts as I continue his work here in Mongolia!
I love you all! Have an amazing week and an incredible Easter!!
/ ΡΠΈΡΡΡΡ ΠΆΡΠ½ΡΡΠ½
flics
- ice cream weather fr this time
- pizza mizza 

- we are master chefs fr fr
- who wants to come learn english from cute teachers?!?
- tsoivan making party 

- morning run 

- my celeb crush fr rr
- the river is still frozen in case ur wondering 

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment