Hey my dudes welcome back to another episode of Adventures in Mongolia - starring Sister Jensen
This week was a very large mix of super busy days and days where every single person canceled on us 

that's one thing a lot of missionaries deal with here, you have to plan things like at most 2 days in advance and then call and make sure it's actually happening the day of....most the time that's when they don't respond lol. But we did still teach a lot!


that's one thing a lot of missionaries deal with here, you have to plan things like at most 2 days in advance and then call and make sure it's actually happening the day of....most the time that's when they don't respond lol. But we did still teach a lot!Highlights!!
- got invited to a lesson and we were made American food and listened to jazz music in a fancy apartment while we ate 11/10 would definitely recommend...BUT. we had to hop a fence to get to the fancy apartment. It's a good thing @Maddox Thompson went through his rock climbing phase bc now my forearms are ripped
too easy.
too easy.- had a lesson with the other enkhtaivan sistruud and it was super sketch and we almost left bc the persons friend set up his phone and started filming and it was super weird vibes and the guy said he's been kicked out of churches cause he likes to argue
but then we kept talking and he opened up about why he wants to find truth and then later we brought him a book of Mormon and he's already almost done with first nephi!!
but then we kept talking and he opened up about why he wants to find truth and then later we brought him a book of Mormon and he's already almost done with first nephi!!- passed out English cards on the street (check out our video on American Conversational English facebook page
) and it was probably the coldest I've ever been in my entire life
stay tuned for a pic of my new winter haul coming 
) and it was probably the coldest I've ever been in my entire life
stay tuned for a pic of my new winter haul coming 
- got lectured cause I handed a guy my card the wrong way when I was at the store 

- saw a bunch of stray dogs wandering around where people sell meat out of the backs of their cars
- ate lunch and then literally another lunch like an hour later but it was so good and the members were so sweet and kept giving us candy and snacks

- I understood a whole sentence at church woahhh bi yamar uhaantai yum be fr fr also not sure if I said this last week or not but they don't have a pianist or organist so they just press a button on the organ and it plays a recording
- we wanted to try real Mongolian food so we went to a lil ัะฐะนะฝั ะณะฐะทะฐั and got ั
ัััััั and ะผะฐะฝัััะฝ ะฑััะท and uuuh yeah. A little interesting. Not horrible. Very oily and yeah I picked out most the fat lol. But yeah I think I'll be full for the next 3 days.
Spiritual Thought:
Moses 6:31 "And when Enoch had heard these words, he bowed himself to the earth, before the Lord, and spake before the Lord, saying: Why is it that I have found favor in thy sight, and am but a lad, and all the people hate me; for I am slow of speech; wherefore am I thy servant?
32 And the Lord said unto Enoch: Go forth and do as I have commanded thee, and no man shall pierce thee. Open thy mouth, and it shall be filled, and I will give thee utterance, for all flesh is in my hands, and I will do as seemeth me good.
33 Say unto this people: Choose ye this day, to serve the Lord God who made you.
34 Behold my Spirit is upon you, wherefore all thy words will I justify; and the mountains shall flee before you, and the rivers shall turn from their course; and thou shalt abide in me, and I in you; therefore walk with me."
This is a scripture I've really been relating to lately...the part where he says the people hate him cause he's slow of speech? That's how I feel. Language wise this week has been pretty hard. I'm lucky if I say a single sentence in a lesson, and usually if I do its a sentence I prepared and memorized beforehand.
But I know God has called me to be here, and if I try he will magnify my efforts into more than I ever thought they could be. No matter where you are in life, God will magnify your efforts as long as you are trying to be like him!!
Have a great week! ะฅะฐะนััะฐะน ัาฏาฏ!!
/ะัะฝััะฝ ัะณั
flics
- the cute kids in my ward
- stray dogs

- roller skating 

- the outside world
- my dryer for the next 16 months
-hopped a fence. What about it
- the legendary chef bayarmaa 

- member visits
- our Mongolian lunch

.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment